Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Starting to understand why she cheated on you.
    boo hoo?

10char

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    So.....for those of you that don't know me very well, I used ot be married. In fact I was married for almost 10 years, and got divorced (she cheated on me while I was deployed) and couldn't be happier.

Due to a oversight on my part, I forgot that I had my blizzard account tied into my credit card and realized it earlier today (I do everything autopay)

Loe and behold, after logging into blizz, I realized that I had two blizz accounts one for me and one for my ex wife, which I've unknowingly paid on for the last 1.5 years.

she has like 8 level 90's, all geared out, spends 16 hours a day on wow..blah blah blah.

I just cancelled both account, with no warning.

I just erased thousands of hours of log time on her end.

I feel really good lol.
    Not quite sure how you did not know for year and half you were giving money to blizzard.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Deleted

I should care about her toons why exactly?

toons

TOONS
    Literally hitler.

10+ Year Old Account
    *high five*

hells yeah.
    Been cheated on and have had brothers cheated on while deployed to Iraq so I definitely feel your pain.

Sounds like she got off easy.

Keep fighting the good fight brother!
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    The accounts won't be inaccessible until the sub dates runs by. Also, should have deletes all the characters after giving away all the gold.
    Naaaaa, I'll just let them go on their own, the renew date is in a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    Been cheated on and have had brothers cheated on while deployed to Iraq so I definitely feel your pain.

Sounds like she got off easy.

Keep fighting the good fight brother!
    And what would you have done exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Not quite sure how you did not know for year and half you were giving money to blizzard.
    Good a question as any.

While I was in the Army, I had most stuff set up on auto pay, that was on a CC that I rarely ever used. I kept the account because I figured I might someday come back to WoW, but with a kid and new job, it just wasn't going to happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    She deserves it for not switching over to her own subscription payment method after the divorce.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Deleted all of her characters but a Hunter.

With no ranged weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    When she calls you to bitch about it. Please record the conversation.
    !!!!

I'll might try, I have her blocked, but still share some common friends, i'll have to talk to some of them lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    If I was in his situation? Same but delete the characters lol

If you mean in general I would have made her actions very very public. I've got no sympathy whatsoever for whores that cheat while their significant other is deployed. That goes for both men and women.

If you want to break up with someone have the balls to do it once they are back or even before. Don't go blow everything that walks and spread your legs for the first guy that comes your way.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

I would rename the characters to send her a kind message in the character selection screen .

Well...good riddance for her then, if you're this petty...

!!!!

I'll might try, I have her blocked, but still share some common friends, i'll have to talk to some of them lol.
    If your able to, that would be internet gold

I say good for you. She was stealing from you essentially. She deserves to have her account taken away since she was actively stealing from you. That's not really revenge, that's just looking out for yourself.

Edit: also, fuck her. People who cheat on others suck anyway, especially to someone who was you know, deployed in Iraq. If she couldn't handle that, she should have broken things off with you instead of cheating.
    Last edited by lazypeon100; 2016-05-24 at 11:53 PM.

Deleted
    I feel really good lol.
    You should feel bad for having wasted 270 bucks during the last 1.5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    She deserves it for not switching over to her own subscription payment method after the divorce.
    shes the biggest mooch in history.

the last straw for me was when I got out of the army and bought a motorcycle.

I left her in charge of one bill (she insisted on helping) and that was to pay my motorcycle insurance, hell she didn't even have to do anything, it was set to auto pay, all she had to do was make sure there was money set up in that one account.

the day before the bill was due, she withdrew all the money and bought her sister and her kids 2 states away pizza.

I drove without any insurance on my motorcycle for over 2 months before I found out.

My life, to her, was literally worth less than a pizza.

Fuck that, it was the last straw.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    If I was in his situation? Same but delete the characters lol

If you mean in general I would have made her actions very very public. I've got no sympathy whatsoever for whores that cheat while their significant other is deployed. That goes for both men and women.

If you want to break up with someone have the balls to do it once they are back or even before. Don't go blow everything that walks and spread your legs for the first guy that comes your way.
    not to mention spend all their money on bullshit

shes the biggest mooch in history.

the last straw for me was when I got out of the army and bought a motorcycle.

I left her in charge of one bill (she insisted on helping) and that was to pay my motorcycle insurance, hell she didn't even have to do anything, it was set to auto pay, all she had to do was make sure there was money set up in that one account.

the day before the bill was due, she withdrew all the money and bought her sister and her kids 2 states away pizza.

I drove without any insurance on my motorcycle for over 2 months before I found out.

My life, to her, was literally worth less than a pizza.

Fuck that, it was the last straw.
    Tbh I would have bought a Pizza if I was your SO over paying your insurance. I mean come on Pizza>Motorbikes .

You seem pretty petty and childish. I have serious doubts about your story, not that it matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    You should feel bad for having wasted 270 bucks during the last 1.5 years.
    270$ is worth knowing that she literally just wasted THOUSANDS of hours of her life on WoW, just to see the characters disappear forever.

she was the type to spend days working on getting every little achievement.