Page 1 of 138
... LastLast

I KNEW the movie would flop

Right now, sitting at a disastrous score in RT. It begs the question to what Blizzard was thinking with this shit again.

What was the point?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    bias OP 5 reviwes .. 2 of them are just well .. stupid reviwes with battlefield comparison .. ya totally legit .. you are such a dellusional being .. these reviews mean nothing .. what counts are legit viewers not that paid pro critics

Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    Right now, sitting at a disastrous score in RT. It begs the question to what Blizzard was thinking with this shit again.

What was the point?

wait...its 5 reviews...how has it flopped? 2 good 3 bad...i dont even...

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Wouldn't call it a flop just yet - only 5 reviews in, with a 3/2 split. I'll reserve final judgment for when more critical reviews in, and ideally when non-critic reviews start to roll in.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Very few reviews for a movie that isn't out yet. Good news though if you don't want to watch it don't watch it. Any idiot that is going to call any film a great one or a bad one without seeing it might want to tethink a few things. Unless you want to let strangers de ide everything for you.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

7+ Year Old Account
    Already a thread on this, but rotten tomatoes is a garbage site, they gave the witch a 91% have you seen that horrible pos? They have no clue. Here's a fun idea people should grow a brain watch it themselves and form their own opinion~!

Fucking haters like you getting ready to say ''I told you so!'' based on 3 negative reviews out of a grand total of 5 reviews. GG.

Have you even read those negative reviews, they are filled with hate and hyperboles they are garbage.
    Give it a week so more reviews get published, then you can either get to yell ''I TOLD YOU SO'' or shut up, whatever way it goes.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a safe bet this movie will flop. Hollywood has a notorious history with game movies.

Wait until the people speaks after more get to see the movie if you're worried.
    I'll see it regardless, won't let other people make up my mind for me. I'm sure those critics disliked it, doesn't mean I will.

Deleted

What was the point?
    I love how I oppose almost any topic you make. Looking forward for the movie in 2 days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, because FIVE reviews is all it takes to make a movie flop.

Why not let the movie release to the mass public before declaring it a failure?
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

What was the point?
    Even if the reviews are truly representative of the movie....that does not necessarily transfer to a Box Office Flop. Batman v Superman has an even lower RT score (27%) and that's made almost 900 million. Transformers: Age of Extinction got a RT score even lower than that (18%) and still crossed the billion dollar mark.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    The movie hasn't flopped.

Obviously it wouldn't be rated all that highly by critics. It's a big dumb fun fantasy movie. The audience and Warcraft fans will love it, nothing else matters.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

What was the point?
    So you're calling it a flop even though it's only just opened? You do know what the definition of a flop is yes? Hint: a movie that makes no money. So you can't possibly know that just yet. Unless you can see the future; in which case I apologise and humbly ask for next week's lotto results!

Difference between a flop and a shit film:

Flop (at the cinema) - Wizard of Oz (believe it or not, made no money till 20 years post release)
    Shit movie: the last (hopefully) airbender
    Last edited by MrLachyG; 2016-05-25 at 01:03 AM.

These people seemed to like it. I wish I could experience seeing a movie early once in my life. <.<

https://twitter.com/Millenium/status...760743424?s=04

Why are film critics even a thing? Theyre so subjective, I think?

I dont think Ive hated a movie in my entire life. Is this normal? Am I just some sort of movie simpleton?

Does anyone get where Im coming from? Like I just watch a film and after im either like oh right yeh that was ok worthy entertainment for 2h or im like wow 10/10. Ive never in my life been like WOW THIS IS AWFUL. THE WAY THAT ARMOUR CLINKED UNREALISTICALLY FOR A FRACTION OF A SECOND 0/10 at a film in my life. Maybe im just really open to what i like and good at recognising it so ive somehow never seen a really shit film? Then again i do watch REALLY mainstream stuff 90% of the time.

Or im just a nutcase.

Still going to see it. it's friggin Warcraft breh.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's going to be total shit, but lol 5 reviews.

What was the point?
    you can suck my dick same as critics