Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    You sound really mad that people aren't liking the movie based on the game you spend your life wrapped around. You'll get over it. Sucks there won't be a sequel though so you best appreciate this one.
    So... first it's a flop based on less than ten reviews, and now you're sure there won't be a sequel...

Are you always this premature?

So much speculation.. I want it to work as a movie but if it's bad it's bad.. We'll know in a week how the masses like it (or not)
    Unfortunately a lot of the posters above have their opinions already set in stone and they won't change

Quote Originally Posted by JaceDraccus View Post
    So... first it's a flop based on less than ten reviews, and now you're sure there won't be a sequel...

Are you always this premature?
    Ask my girlfriend.

Ask my girlfriend.
    Well played.

Ask my girlfriend.
    What girlfriend?

Quote Originally Posted by thunterman View Post
    That's 100% honestly, the WORST movie I have ever seen. The actors gave of a awkward vibe even after the editing, I'd love to know how bad it was prior. Bad actors, given a stupid script that just totally disregarded a 40 year old series - and this guy thinks it's good?

Someone should get in contact, their critic is broken. I guess Blizzard didn't include money with their press showings, because DBZ:Evo must of to get a good review from anyone. I don't trust critics, Reviews or youtubers for their opinions, as most of the time the good is bought and the bad is not. I trust only my own opinion on things, that's how everyone should be.

There's one massive flaw I've noticed from Warcraft, and that's the INSANELY over the top advertising. I genuinely feel like I've already seen half the movie... They went way to far, and they don't appear to be stopping with the releases of clips. I'm also getting a sense of cheesy cringe from it, which concerns me... But I'm willing to give it a shot and make my own mind up.
    They've always done this. They always spend a fuck ton on advertising. More than any other game I know. I wonder what their budget is compared to old school Hasbro commercials.

I'm curious about why people are so defensive about critics and the movie. If you haven't seen it and yet are trying to defend it -- that's just.. odd to me.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only reason I want to see this movie is because Rob is in it! *drool*

Quote Originally Posted by ElDoorO View Post
    I'm curious about why people are so defensive about critics and the movie. If you haven't seen it and yet are trying to defend it -- that's just.. odd to me.
    Because people who also haven't seen it are going out of their way to slam it? Does that also strike you as odd?

I haven't seen anyone defend it on unseen merit, either. Mostly just 'see it before you call it crap' and 'it's too soon to say it flopped'. Both of which seem reasonable to me.

Quote Originally Posted by JaceDraccus View Post
    Because people who also haven't seen it are going out of their way to slam it? Does that also strike you as odd?

I haven't seen anyone defend it on unseen merit, either. Mostly just 'see it before you call it crap' and 'it's too soon to say it flopped'. Both of which seem reasonable to me.
    I thought the critics did see it though?

Quote Originally Posted by ElDoorO View Post
    I thought the critics did see it though?
    Yeah, but they're not the people posting here to slam it and declare it a flop before it's even released to the general public.
    Last edited by JaceDraccus; 2016-05-27 at 12:36 AM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god the amount of anger surrounding the levelling changes is amazing. They were wholly necessary, because queueing up in town to spam dungeons shouldn't be the most efficient way to level, nor should you be able to walk around and practically one-shot mobs in greens. If these entitled babies want an easy game, they can just go play Hello Kitty Online...

Quote Originally Posted by Clbull View Post
    Oh god the amount of anger surrounding the levelling changes is amazing. They were wholly necessary, because queueing up in town to spam dungeons shouldn't be the most efficient way to level, nor should you be able to walk around and practically one-shot mobs in greens. If these entitled babies want an easy game, they can just go play Hello Kitty Online...
    I'm 13/13 mythic. I don't want these changes. It seems you're confusing challenge with tedium. It happens a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Clbull View Post
    Major difference between it being painstakingly slow and challenging. These changes haven't made it more challenging whatsoever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hunterakos View Post
    You don't even know what a flop is. Go educate yourself and then come here to comment. Jesus Christ with all those r..tards that have an opinion without even seeing the movie
    Stay classy.