Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Which ones were who? The 08 primary between Obama and Clinton was nasty, this one is nothing. A large number of Clinton supporters swore they'd never vote Obama but they came around.
    Hmmm, maybe I'm thinking of 2012. I didn't pay a hell of a lot of attention to 08.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    The millenials will be back when they figure out that Trump has absolutely no appeal for their generation. At the end of the day, you really need to figure out who's lied more: Trump or Hilary?

Then we need to figure out why we are voting a pair of liars into office when we should be going for someone honest. But that's just the political party system in the united states.
    Honestly, I think we might just stay home. I really don't care who wins at this point. Both are horrible choices in many different ways. Though I do feel some of us might just vote Trump to bern Hillary.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Polls... we'll see. Still that's not particularly surprising, clearly the internet's entire population of trolls has been won over.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    At the end of the day, you really need to figure out who's lied more: Trump or Hilary?
    Trump by a country mile, Hillary only lies as much as the next career politician. Trump has made his whole campaign about which outrageous lie he can tell next, and contradict the next day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should have voted for Bernie. This is your fault Hillarians, that I'm voting for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Apparently Bernie not being a candidate means they vote for his opposite.
    Like they're even going to make it to the polls. Kids can't even turn up to work reliably, how they even going to turn up to vote?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    Hmmm, maybe I'm thinking of 2012. I didn't pay a hell of a lot of attention to 08.
    Clinton voters stomped their feet in 08 but eventually came around.

From this time 8 years ago:

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...nt-back-obama/

HA! it'll be funny if he actually wins, and hillary voters get to watch their ideals burn. it's no more than they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    HA! it'll be funny if he actually wins, and hillary voters get to watch their ideals burn. it's no more than they deserve.
    It's actually conservatives who are watching their ideals burn by voting for a pro-choice, anti-trade, anti-first amendment, pro-big government spending person.

Seems like the perfect time tho for the right-wing media to try and boost Trump's horrible numbers. He's getting all the republicans who are falling in line (like everyone predicted they would #neverTrump lol) and the Democratic nomination process is at it's most heated moments. Now I'm not saying Hillary will destroy Trump in the general or Sanders would've destroyed Trump but since wrapping up the nomination Trump has made a few major mistakes IMO. One he's become the puppet of special interests. Something he railed so hard against in the primaries and was one of his better qualities for centrists. The other major one is he's been cuddling up with the Republican establishment in congress. The republicans have a horrible approval rating and by buddying up with them it allows Hillary and her Wall Street Super Money to attack all the things the general public hates about the Republicans and congress. But if none of that matters and the Bernie Bros actually show up to vote and vote largely for Trump some of us will be laughing at them whine about how terrible Trump is and how terrible he is making America and why they can't find a job as Trump will destroy America's small businesses and why does their dollar not buy as many things it once did because his trade wars will cause hyper inflation, etc.. etc..

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    It's actually conservatives who are watching their ideals burn by voting for a pro-choice, anti-trade, anti-first amendment, pro-big government spending person.

Seems like the perfect time tho for the right-wing media to try and boost Trump's horrible numbers. He's getting all the republicans who are falling in line (like everyone predicted they would #neverTrump lol) and the Democratic nomination process is at it's most heated moments. Now I'm not saying Hillary will destroy Trump in the general or Sanders would've destroyed Trump but since wrapping up the nomination Trump has made a few major mistakes IMO. One he's become the puppet of special interests. Something he railed so hard against in the primaries and was one of his better qualities for centrists. The other major one is he's been cuddling up with the Republican establishment in congress. The republicans have a horrible approval rating and by buddying up with them it allows Hillary and her Wall Street Super Money to attack all the things the general public hates about the Republicans and congress. But if none of that matters and the Bernie Bros actually show up to vote and vote largely for Trump some of us will be laughing at them whine about how terrible Trump is and how terrible he is making America and why they can't find a job as Trump will destroy America's small businesses and why does their dollar not buy as many things it once did because his trade wars will cause hyper inflation, etc.. etc..
    both democrats and republicans have shit ideals on war, that trump claims to not have.

he'd be better than hillary just for that alone, if he stays true to it.

The entire appeal of voting for Trump is that he's going to be an authoritarian asshole, but only to "them" and not "us". Unfortunately, whatever Trump's definition of "us" is most likely excludes them.

What I want to know is with Millennials how well 3rd party candidates will poll from them. Most people are familiar with Jill Stein but lately Gary Johnson is getting huge poll numbers and he could end up being an "X" factor in November.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    both democrats and republicans have shit ideals on war, that trump claims to not have.
    Depends, when did you ask him? The man has basically no platform.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    I'm pretty sure most Trump supporters care more about taking a sledgehammer to political correctness. Unfortunately both Hillary and Trump are bad on free expression so it isn't a distinguishing factor.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    I'm pretty sure most Trump supporters care more about taking a sledgehammer to political correctness.
    Not even sure what this is supposed to mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hillary is a corrupt sellout who doesn't give a shit about America.
    Trump is incredibly misguided but he's the lesser of two evils.

Hillary Clinton will sell the souls of the middle class to her banking buddies.

PC crowd will be salty when Trump wins the presidency

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    The entire appeal of voting for Trump is that he's going to be an authoritarian asshole, but only to "them" and not "us". Unfortunately, whatever Trump's definition of "us" is most likely excludes them.
    Hillary would be just as bad or worse. Both sides can be have libertarian values though, so as long as most people are firmly anti-authoritarianism it wont matter who is in office.

- - - Updated - - -

You create the the PC environment. Trump is the verbal sledgehammer that shatters it. People really like that.
    Last edited by PC2; 2016-05-25 at 05:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    You create the the PC environment. Trump is the verbal sledgehammer that shatters it. People really like that.
    This is gibberish.

Maybe Sanders will run as a 3rd party and split the Democrat vote as a sign of protest to the Democratic party who are basically using super delegates to pick the candidate from the start. To bad Trump is the one running on the other side though.

i like how some are blaming Bernie supporters instead of considering for just a second that people hate some of the choices the Clintons have made. also try to accept that they fucked up more than once.

if you just cover your ears and sing "la la la" you'll end up watching Trump win