Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    why do they fly foreign flags? dont they love America??
    Different groups do it for different reasons. Most of them are just proud of their heritage. Some of the are racist groups that believe in Alta California and the reconquista.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    why do they fly foreign flags? dont they love America??
    The feel proud of their heritage

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wooters View Post
    Don`t know if its funny or scary..if an individual can enter politics and rise all the way to the top, with rhetoric and ideas that appear they are taken straight out of the mind of an dumb and arrogant teen. Its pretty incredible this is possible in modern times
    I think its a combination of how desperate people are, how disconnected the "elite" (including most of the political insiders) are from what its really like to live in America, and how far our education standards have fallen - I absolutely agree that virtually nothing coming out of Trump's mouth wouldn't fit better in the mouth of an entitled and spoiled fourteen-year old. He's a con-artist, and its sad how many people don't see that.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Quote Originally Posted by thenconfuciussaid View Post
    Donald trump will be holding conventions:

May 25, Anaheim
    May 27, San Diego
    May 27, Fresno

Let's face it, there's no way in hell it ain't gonna happen. Guarantee to be one of the worst.

All I can say is that both sides have their fair share of bad apples.

Update:
    Yup and they'll be burning more American flags while waving around the Mexican flag- you know...a country they RAN from because it sucked so bad. THEN on the 1st of the month they'll be in line to collect their check taken from AMERICAN tax payers.
    Why aren't these fuckers being deported? Oh, right- auto Dem voters. And YES they can vote in California. ILLEGALS can vote and get drivers licenses and NONE of them drive with insurance AND they get in a shit ton of auto accidents and then just "disappear" leaving the American citizen to have to pay for damages to their own car.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    The feel proud of their heritage
    They burn OUR flag and scream VIVA MEXICO. How about they just go back to Mexico if they are so proud of their heritage? How about they stop demanding I change MY country because of their heritage? Fuck them and those who support them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Why is he still holding conventions when all his competition has dropped out?
    To show how violent the left is and how violent the illegals throwing rocks at police are. Thus proving his point of these people need to GO!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    well, it started, I would say.

I'm guessing, there won't be any significant interference until someone gets really hurt bad, or worse, someone dies.
    We haven't even entered the general election cycle yet, and shit starts to boil.
    and it is ALL coming from the violent and racist left. Like it always has.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    How is Trump forcing thee protestors to attack people, set fires and destroy private property? How is he Forcing illegals to show and scream Anti Amercian chants and wave the MExican Flag around saying they will take back the USA? Please child, crawl out from your dorm room and look at what is really going on in the world.

Please show where Trump has said all these racist things that are being attributed to him. Provide sources please
    He has no sources. Liberals don't care about facts or logic. They just hear something and go with it. The LEFT is racist and the LEFT has ILLEGAL latino's in this country burning our flag and waving their flag while chanting "Make America Mexico again". They throw rocks at horses and police. They beat and ambush people at Trump rallys. They curse at and scare old people and LAUGH about it. I'm voting for DONALD TRUMP because we need to put these illegals in their place...which is on the other side of the MASSIVE wall that needs to be built. We also need to change the law to where if you are caught sneaking in you get to stay in the US....the US prisons. Stop giving them free shit and the incentive to come here and steal will stop. Secure OUR boarder and put AMERICANS first before foreign invaders.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    If your possible party nominee is the kind of person people start Violent riots over, just because they are holding a rally in the area, maybe its time to reconsider who your party is backing as the presidential candidate. I mean, we have typically had controversy in elections, its bound to happen, but I don't remember hearing about Violent protests in recent memory. Not even concerning Obama, a prime target for racists since he is black.

I hate Donald Trump as much as the next rational individual, but what is it about this guy that incites such violence?
    He's a white man that wants to put American citizens first. He is a white man that doesn't promise minority's and teenagers free shit. He is a white man running on the "R" ticket. He is a white man. That's why minority's hate him and why skinny jean wearing ManFemBot leftists hate him. He doesn't lie like Hillary does he tells it how it is. The left basis their decisions based off of feelings and anti-white sentiments where as Donald doesn't.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thenconfuciussaid View Post
    Donald trump will be holding conventions:

May 25, Anaheim
    May 27, San Diego
    May 27, Fresno

Let's face it, there's no way in hell it ain't gonna happen. Guarantee to be one of the worst.

All I can say is that both sides have their fair share of bad apples.

Update:
    those people that protest and disrupt trumps conventions and rallies need to have their rights to vote be taken away permanently and be stuck in a rocket and sent to the moon never to be allowed back to earth.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Why is he still holding conventions when all his competition has dropped out?
    ..................................Is that a serious question?

To gather support in every state, obviously...

I take it you are also confused as to why every commercial from July to November is political ads too?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    ..................................Is that a serious question?

To gather support in every state, obviously...

I take it you are also confused as to why every commercial from July to November is political ads too?
    California has been a solidly democrat state for decades. There's a reason politicians don't generally go there during the general elections and instead focus on the swing states.