Angry Gul'dan's Staff! Blizzard made the same mistake AGAIN!

Hi there!

so the hype for the new Gul'dan staff wa really high for me! That staff fit perfectly with an ORC warlock (really?) and was made for him..Especially to fill the hole in the staves transmog..so many "mage" and "priest" staves and so few for warlock..

Let me specify that this staff MUST complete the MITHYC BRF set, that is Gul'dan one (really?)

and so..why for the sake of hell Blizzard made the same mistake again? he create it based on the HUMAN model so as you can see the staff COMPENETRATE TOTALLY the shoulders..why blizzard why?

Hold it in your hand, problem solved!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulzar View Post
    Hold it in your hand, problem solved!
    But what do i do with my other hand?

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    But what do i do with my other hand?
    I need to use both hands for my Staff, but now I sound like I am bragging....

Luckily this is not a problem on Belfs. However, what annoys me the most is that the strings with the skulls attached tend to flap around and stretch to ridiculous lengths as soon as you mount up or get a speed buff. And they never "catch up" with you, ending up eternally stretched and deformed. Just as some MoP belts did (and still do).

And it's really a shame, since it's a very good looking trasmo item, very fitting for locks. Let's hope it doesn't get the belts treatment, since they never got fixed.

Hmm I have this on my Orc Warlock as well and I'm not having this problem. I'm using the MoP CM gold set though, so it might just be an issue with the shoulders you're using.

It's hardly a "mistake" that this new staff they made has a staff model. Any staff would clip through those shoulders, and one that didn't would look awfully funny in every other situation.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Hmm I have this on my Orc Warlock as well and I'm not having this problem. I'm using the MoP CM gold set though, so it might just be an issue with the shoulders you're using.
    Based on this and the pictures the OP posted i think that's the case, those shoulders are huge!

I mean, is there any staff in the game that doesn't clip with those things?

At least you get to mog it...Yes I'm salty about this

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulzar View Post
    I need to use both hands for my Staff, but now I sound like I am bragging....
    HAHA! I see what you did there ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Looks like those shoulders make a nice protective cage for the staff, lest it fall off while you're flying and you have to go searching all over Tanaan jungle for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, aren't you afraid of getting ganked by Khadgar in a case of mistaken identity?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    At least you get to mog it...Yes I'm salty about this
    ^^^So much this......

I have been looking for a head to fit the set. What head are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by nicola87 View Post
    COMPENETRATE
    And this is when I no longer took you seriously and laughed out loud for five uninterrupted minutes.

A custom walk animation would of been nice. I don't mind the clipping personally I'm accustomed to it but I do find the dangly skulls to be a bit annoying from time-to-time.

Enchant transmogs aren't visible on the staff, can't believe it's something that's been overlooked. Makes it worthless for me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Looks fine on the Forsaken and even better with other armor. Try the cool guy Helm and Shoulders that drops from WOD Archimonde

I was thinking this was going to be a post about how it's unusable by alliance warlocks. Tbh, that's a bigger issue than one pair of shoulders that clips with pretty much everything.