Power Leveling Pets at low lvl?

What is the best way to lvl pets that are level 5 or below? They can't survive a hit from lvl 25 mobs so where do people generally go to power level their lowbie pets until they're high enough to power level off 25s? Thanks!

Darkmoon Zeppelin (or any pet with Decoy) is great for leveling lowbie pets.
    You can also just do a few battles around capitol cities to get up to level 5 or 6 before heading off to a power-leveling spot.

Iv'e found a decent spot in Dragonblight. At the dragon temple there is a pet master you can use to heal your pets, and its surrounded by groupings of little Vultures (and dragon whelps?) They are only lvl 18-20 so they wont lvl you all the way, but ive found the grps to be really easy to kill with a 2 pet set-up with another pet just pull through 1 round for xp.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    1. Ashlei in SMV (WoD). Her elekk pet cant attack, so put your low level pet in for a round against it for quick levels. With a safari hat on, a lvl 1 pet can go to lvl 12.
    2. Elwynn Forest, Westfall, and Darkshire trainers. One lap around gets lvl 1 pets to lvl 7ish.
    3. Water Striders in the pools by Grandmaster Aki in Vale of Eternal Blossoms/Sorrows. The striders usually cast Pump on round 1, so you're safe to put your low level pets in right away. Plus there's a stablemaster nearby for quick revives/heals as needed.

Deleted
    Depending on what pets you have available, the fastest way to level individual pets from 1 up is to go through the daily trainer quests. There is a good number of them that can be done with a level 1 pet alongside.

One of my favourite routes is:

Ashlei as Lyraat pointed out: http://www.wow-petguide.com/index.php?m=Draenor&s=16
    Vesharr: http://www.wow-petguide.com/index.php?m=Draenor&s=21
    Tarlune: http://www.wow-petguide.com/index.php?m=Draenor&s=19 (needs a level 5+ pet, but at this point you'll have some ready)
    Gargra: http://www.wow-petguide.com/index.php?m=Draenor&s=18

Tarr the Terrible is too far off for my taste and the fight against Cymre takes too long (although you can bring a level 1 pet along as well).

Pandaria also offers a good amount of dailies, for example Thundering Pandaren Spirit is very close to both the alliance and horde shrines:
    http://www.wow-petguide.com/index.ph...daSpirits&s=24

Another excellent way is the Garrison Menagerie on the day when Squirt is available. It's the only one your pet get XP from, and it can be repeated indefinitely
    http://www.wow-petguide.com/index.php?m=Menagerie&s=1

Hope that helps and if you need anything more specific, ask ahead!

With planning (right pets and strategies memorized), you can easily level 4 pets from 1 to 24 in about 60 minutes.

The route I run is:

!Use your pet food buffs and make sure safari hat is on.
    1) Vesharr (Chrominus and Sky-bo/MPD)
    2) Ashlei (MPD and literally anything else)
    !Hearthstone to Pandaria.
    3) Thundering (Snail/Rabbit and MPD)
    4) Whispering (Idol and Emerald are very reliable, but there are other options)
    5) Hyuna (Dragon with Lift-off and Ikky)
    6) Aki (Idol and Servant of Demidos)
    7) Farmer Nishi (Eternal Strider and Darkmoon Tonk)
    8) Mo'Ruk (Sky-bo and Nether Faery Dragon
    9) Flowing (Good bird with lift off and a finisher with speed and dive/dodge/lift-off preferably)
    10) Wastewalker (Red Cricket and Darkmoon Tonk)
    11) Seeker Zusshi (Idol and a decent non-elemental finisher)
    12) Burning (Idol and a magic finisher)
    13) Courageous Yon (idol and basically whatever)

Some people mention Darkmoon Zeppelin as being a good decoy pet, but it is normally a bit pricey on the AH. Just grab an S/S Sky-bo, which are normally pretty inexpensive. Anyway, you will only need a pet like this on Mo'Ruk. For Ashlei and Thundering, you'll use MPD (Mechanical Pandarian Dragonling).

It is unlikely that you'll be able to do this all in 60 minutes (food timer). If you don't have a consistent way to beat Wastewalker (Red Cricket) while keeping a backline carry pet alive, you may want to skip him. Mo'Ruk can be a bit annoying as well depending on what pets and strat you are using (the most common, reliable strats are a bit slow). You can use Anuubisath Idol and Emerald Proto-Welp to win nearly every encounter on your first try, but it will be too slow to get them all in under 60 minutes. That said, I often use the combo on Whispering because the RNG CC from the moth (there are many strats for this guy, but I've been put to sleep 3 times in a row too many times and just prefer to use deflection). I pretty much always use Idol on Burning (for obvious reasons if you know the fight). I also often use the Idol on Aki and Yon because they make swapping easier and don't seem to slow the fights down too much. Idol just trivializes many fights because of sandstorm.

Be real careful if you decide to use a Nether Faerie Dragon on fights because you can carelessly solo all three pets in some fights so fast with him without even knowing it. I'm pretty sure I've forgotten to swap in a carry pet before because I was just mashing 1.

Teroclaw Hatchling is a pet that I didn't list but can also be very good on many of these fights. I think I've soloed a few with him. I'd level one and try him out.

A lot of people will complain about Thundering, but he is trivial with a critter (rabbit or snail) and MPD.

Darkmoon Tonk simplifies a few fights.

The strider/tonk strats on Farmer Nishi are the fastest, I think.

If you have a bunch of pets you need to level, extra time and more pet food, you can add on Taralune somewhere in the first two, Garrison Hearth, run to Gargra and then Hearth to Pandaria.

Last tip: depending on how comfortable you are, you may want to spend your first day just practicing these mobs. You can get to the end, run, and try again to explore new tactics. I don't know about everyone else, but many of the strats listed for these trainers are old and some can suffer from some weird RNG. But if you can kill 12-13 in 60 minutes with a food buff on, you'll have an army of lvl 25 pets in no time.

Good luck.

I always got to a spot in Vale of Eternal Blossoms. There is a group of water striders and their first move is always a heal, so I can use a level 1 pet for the first shot, then swap them out to a level 25 moth and clean them all up.

Enchanted Broom, Weebomination, any pet on days when Squirt is up in your garrison. He's repeatable, and you will literally never take a hit on your lvl 1 pet if you do it right.

I do the Shadowmoon trainer battle daily and have the pet needing to level kill the elek plushie, since it's a free kill. Wear the pet experience hat and the pet should hit 20 for about 5 minutes work. Then do the WoD pet garrison dailies on several characters and buy the level up stones from the pet charms you earn.
    Last edited by Champagne Supernova; 2016-05-31 at 01:42 PM.