Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizendragon View Post
    I agree with "From my cold dead hands" mentality, but what proof do you have that a vast majority of immigrants are evil? Most criminality stems from socio-economic factors...
    The problem is two fold.

One they are extremely poor. Cloths on their back levels they come with nothing besides knock off phones its what they can carry.

Two they can't speak and most can't read and write in their own language never mind the local one.

There isn't a way to control much less help them in such numbers maybe if it was a few hundred a year but it has grown so utterly out of control even containing them to a area is a fruitless task.

Don't get me wrong I can see their lot in life is shit but turning everything around them to shit doesn't help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Since we have similar laws, and similar culture, I think it would be fine. The only real debate that would occur, would be that of gun ownership. Otherwise, our southerners are not too different than anyone else in a civilized country.
    Uhh... actually that isn't true at all. The bible belt are religious zealots compared to most of the Christian world...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizendragon View Post
    Uhh... actually that isn't true at all. The bible belt are religious zealots compared to most of the Christian world...
    Now you sound like those who are against the refugees. You would condemn an entire culture of people, because of a stereo type of the few?

- - - Updated - - -

Our south is not the way it once was. Perhaps in the super rural areas, but not in more densely populated areas.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dang, one Twitter post and people are already trying to hang her? She's a pretty tame feminist, I don't get all the hate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    What fun?
    You mean when we start making fun looking back at the far right parties trying to get in power?

When did guns ever prevent a terroristic attack?
    You think you are going to be able to stop Islamic rule from coming?

You will try I am sure but it will be to late by then. They want their new home to be like their old.

Hell if it wasn't for their ass backwards religious beliefs and what they do to children I would share the same ideology as them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Redtower View Post
    The problem is two fold.

One they are extremely poor. Cloths on their back levels they come with nothing besides knock off phones its what they can carry.

Two they can't speak and most can't read and write in their own language never mind the local one.

There isn't a way to control much less help them in such numbers maybe if it was a few hundred a year but it has grown so utterly out of control even containing them to a area is a fruitless task.

Don't get me wrong I can see their lot in life is shit but turning everything around them to shit doesn't help.
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...0T908720151120

I think we can take 10,000 refugees a year bro. You're issue is simply that of a religious phobia and ignorance. If we elect the right person (and his party stops attempting to block his nomination) we could easily start to simultaneously decrease the amount of homeless and help refugees.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is clearly a gender issue thread, which we don't allow, and secondly is only here to advertize a petition, which we don't allow. Closing this.

CLOSED.

EDIT: Since I didn't make that clear enough, the fact this thread was about refugee camps for a large part didn't matter much in light of it being a 1) petition thread and 2) a thread attacking someone for being a feminist spokesperson and trying to portray feminism as a reason why she should visit this camp.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2016-05-25 at 07:07 PM.