Poll: do you like stacked chips

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: stacked chips

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I used to eat pringles a lot as a kid, I still eat them occasionally but I prefer thick chips like Hawaiian style or tims. I love putting chips inside of a sandwich, it provides a nice crunch and texture.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindictive Sock View Post
    Chips taste great when I'm fealling really angry or sad it's really hard to not go through the whole bag. I always tell my SO that I can manage but he can see right through my BS
    Have you tried talking about your grievances with him? Do you lack the intrapersonal skills to do so? Maybe he's felt differently about your chip-eating habits. Maybe it goes both ways.

Keyboard Turner Vindictive Sock's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxic View Post
    Have you tried talking about your grievances with him? Do you lack the intrapersonal skills to do so? Maybe he's felt differently about your chip-eating habits. Maybe it goes both ways.
    Well, I would rather have someone he's pretty familiar with some random look into his youtube channel, try to figure out his blind spots and get back at him whenever I feel slighted.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindictive Sock View Post
    Well, I would rather have someone he's pretty familiar with some random look into his youtube channel, try to figure out his blind spots and get back at him whenever I feel slighted.
    As long as this is how you continue to handle things, you will probably stay unhappy and ultimately not all that "powerful" - while others move on past your ability to harass them. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

really?
    that's like buying a counterfit of a counterfit from ebay where they sell you a duplicate of a fake so it's not even the original fake item let alone the original item

here is the original king
    it's suppose to be cheese+bacon
    and it's not suppose to have a peanut butter logo "mr peanut" on the container which is a copyright violation unless of course the peanut butter company edourses counterfeit cheetos now
    but i still like real and fake regardless of what kind of dildo logo the fake company has

Actually... Planters Cheeze Balls was THE original. They came out LONG LONG (decades long) before Cheetos made those abomination cheese balls. So yes, the are supposed to have the peanut butter logo "mr peanut" on the container because, you know, they were made by Planters.
    Last edited by babalou1; 2016-05-26 at 07:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by babalou1 View Post
    I beg to differ sir

Bow before your snack food God

If only they didnt stop making them about 15 years ago. I used to love those

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    If only they didnt stop making them about 15 years ago. I used to love those
    2006 is when they were discontinued.. It was a sad day. They were amazing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post

These are also pretty darn good. I don't usually buy them unless by gf wants them, because they are like thrice as expensive as the chips I usually buy for Friday snacking.
    Lies, you don't have a gf. No waifu, no laifu.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by babalou1 View Post
    Actually... Planters Cheeze Balls was THE original. They came out LONG LONG (decades long) before Cheetos made those abomination cheese balls. So yes, the are supposed to have the peanut butter logo "mr peanut" on the container because, you know, they were made by Planters.
    *googles it*
    there is no true history of cheese balls that wasn't made as cheetos

Cheese puffs were invented in the United States of America in the 1930s; there are two competing accounts. According to one account, Edward Wilson and/or Clarence J. Schwebke of the Flakall Corporation of Beloit, Wisconsin (a producer of flaked, partially cooked animal feed) deep-fried and salted the puffed corn produced by their machines, and later added cheese.[2] He applied for a patent in 1939 and the product, named Korn Kurls, was commercialized in 1946 by the Adams Corporation, formed by one of the founders of Flakall and his sons.[3] Adams was later bought by Beatrice Foods.

Another account claims they were invented by the Elmer Candy Corporation of New Orleans, Louisiana some time during or prior to 1936, at which time the sales manager for Elmer's, Morel M. Elmer, Sr., decided to hold a contest in New Orleans to give this successful product a name. The winning name, "CheeWees", is still being used today by the manufacturing company, Elmer's Fine Foods.
    something that was cooked in a similar way to cheetos but no mention of them being balled shaped had existed before cheetos
    and they had absolutely nothing to do with planters and there is no mention of them being nationally produced like frito's cheetos was so there is limited to no way of anyone outside of the state they were in to know they even existed beyond rumours

Cheetos were invented in 1948 by Fritos creator Charles Elmer Doolin, who cooked early test batches in the Frito Company's Dallas, Texas-based research and development kitchen. The cheese-flavored snack sold quickly, but Doolin did not have the production or distribution capacity to support a nationwide launch. This led Doolin to partner with potato chip businessman Herman W. Lay for marketing and distribution, and Cheetos were introduced nationally in the U.S. in 1948 along with a potato product called Fritatos.[2] The success of Cheetos prompted Doolin and Lay to merge their two companies in 1961, forming Frito-Lay Inc.[3] At the time, Cheetos was one of four large snack food brands produced by the company, which had annual revenues of $127 million.[4] Frito-Lay merged with the Pepsi-Cola Company to form PepsiCo in 1965, prompting further distribution of Cheetos outside of North America.[5]
    1948 2 years after that other company finally found a name"cheeseweez" is when an actual cheese ball was invented it was made by someone who coincidently had one of the same names as the original creator of a similar cooked cheese snack cheeseweez

NOWHERE in either of these 2 does it mention anything about "planters"
    on the actual planters wiki it has 0 history 0 mention of where they got cheese balls from this is very likely due they copied elmers fine foods or copied fritos company
    if planters was the original creator of anything other than peanut butter and chocolate they would be proud to mention how they came up with it by giving wiki their information there has been plenty of years to do so but there is nothing
    and frito company didn't copy elmers and there is no history on wiki about elmers even knowing about frito at all if they did copy there would of been a lawsuit but there wasn't

frito company's cheese balls now labeled today as cheetos cheese & bacon balls is the true original due to there being 0 mention of any history about planters cheese balls and 0 mention that elmers fine goods made any ball shaped cheese weez and you just got a history lesson
    what i suspect20% chance to of happened the creator of cheetos saw the long or heard a rumour about the long cheese weez then thought "hey what if i could make these as a ball" but.. there is no evidence that he copied the cooking process in anyway so technically cheetos is the original cheese ball..but fritos likely copy elmers long cheese weez sticks but there is no evidence to know if they had the same idea without knowing each other or not
    elmers fine goods did not make any cheese ball
    fritos did make a cheese ball version of the cheese weez so they are the original creator of the ball but elmers company is the original creator of the long stick version
    neither of these companies have any relation to planters
    planters was not the original creator of any of these 2 types of cheese puffed nacks

planters is a 100% knock off counterfit of elmer fine goods combined with frito's cheese balls(cheetos)
    which is why they have now been discontinued and there is 0 history of their own

elmers fine goods got consumed by 2 different company mergers(both not related to planters) so what ever they produce is not of the original
    frito's company still produces their cheese balls world wide named as cheetos

wiki is well known for having the most accurate pool of data on the internet it's won an award for it
    Last edited by skannerz22; 2016-05-27 at 06:09 AM.
    -Proffesional Necromancer-