Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Illuminati View Post
    Ajax was also quite fortunate that Milik suddenly became a different player and stopped being useless for the second half of the season. Now he's back to scoring fuck all!
    Milik plays in a different spot in Ajax than in Poland. The role he fills in Poland is played by Davy Klaassen in Ajax. I see Milik more as a real nine, though he does play the odd match in Ajax as shadow striker as well but only when Klaassen is injured. I am still on the fence regarding Milik, he did play a very good second part of the season in Ajax but in the Polish team he was back to wasting chances which he had been doing the first 2 years in Ajax as well.

There is also still the chance Milik leaves Ajax which would leave us with our recent Colombian purchase (Mateo Casierra) as only true nine. Ajax is also still interested in getting Klaas-Jan Huntelaar as extra attacker, while old he would nevertheless still wreck face in the Dutch league where defending is more of an afterthought.

EDIT: However, not signing Vincent Jansen in the winter break was simply stupid because Milik's departure is imminent no matter how you look at it, and Ajax does not really have any option besides Milik there either. Zivkovic is a major flop, and let's be honest Anwar El Ghazi is not a nine unlike Ajax sometimes seems to think he is.
    Last edited by Cairhiin; 2016-07-01 at 09:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    I think that deal is happening in the coming days. I read somwhere that Manchester United leaked it by selling merchandise with his name on it.
    You can buy a shirt with whatever you want written on the back. That's not to say the deal isn't real, we don't know but that picture is completely fake. A cursory glance at the website will show you that. That's not even how they display their products.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/EssexPoliceUK/st...35556855357440

We make jokes at this guy's expense often enough, but I hope he's found safe soon.

Long shot, but if anyone in the UK (or elsewhere) does spot him, do contact police.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    You can buy a shirt with whatever you want written on the back. That's not to say the deal isn't real, we don't know but that picture is completely fake. A cursory glance at the website will show you that. That's not even how they display their products.
    The pictures I have seen were taken apparently from the official ManU store though I doubt its validity as well. Either way as I said this is just a rumor, and it is unconfirmed obviously but I wouldn't be surprised if he is signed within a few days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most papers are reporting it as sourced from the actual website.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zlatan to United, finally official!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Zlatan to United, finally official!
    Can't wait to go to Old Trafford next season.

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    Props to Southampton for feeding small clubs like Liverpool and Tottenham whilst still progressing up the table each year.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbownz View Post
    Can't wait to go to Old Trafford next season.
    Couldn't agree more, as an opponent of course. I have a feeling he will be terrible, his performance at the EC16 was misserable at best.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelle View Post
    Couldn't agree more, as an opponent of course. I have a feeling he will be terrible, his performance at the EC16 was misserable at best.
    But if you look at the performance of the entire Swedish team you cant judge him that hard because of that. Look at the rest of his season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Matt Ritchie and Dwight Gayle signed for United today. We're getting at least 130 points this season imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelle View Post
    By that logic, pretty much everyone who played in the English team will be absolute garbage as well. So he shouldn't have too much trouble fitting in.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why does it always take forever for United to release their new home kit >_< Most clubs have already revealed theirs...

I wants it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dortmund confirm Mkhitaryan to United.

Pogba next?

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Why does it always take forever for United to release their new home kit >_< Most clubs have already revealed theirs...

I wants it.
    Wasn't there a leak last month on the potential home kit?

Hopefully we start signing some more players.

Poor transfers so far imo.

Bonucci + Nainggolan and a striker.

I've heard Chelsea are going to have a stab at getting Nainggolan.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Dortmund confirm Mkhitaryan to United.

Pogba next?
    One of europes best scorers, nobody gave more assists, not Özil, not Neymar, not Di Maria. Great player, and he'll be missed in Dortmund, that's for sure.

Deleted
    Good signing for Man Utd that IMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Nainngolan is probably one of the prize finishers of this tournament. Well, him and Griezmann (I don't see Bale moving)