Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Not really news worthy I can't think of a BLM event that hasn't ended in either violence or something on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    And why exactly is this detestable ?
    Who knows. I see nothing wrong with it but we all know how certain groups react to such things.

Most of his problems is he is a conservative that uses statistics and that scares the hell out of liberals...especially college age ones.

I don't agree with many of his views, but he sure knows how to expose trigger and make fun of sjws and feminists. BLM are a bunch of bullies without arguments that should be arrested at this point.

Something official needs to be done about them.

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Something official needs to be done about them.
    Not gonna happen. People are too terrified of being labeled racist.

black lives matter supporters are inbred racists, fuck them all

If a bunch of militant white nationalist students jumped on stage and threatened the civil rights and well-being of a black speaker, it would be national news for months. Obama would send the FBI and bring the full weight of the justice department down on the white thugs.

But BLM has its privilege to be as vile and thuggish as they want and they get away with it.

Deleted
    a racist hate group acting like a racist hate group, whats new?

BLM should be shut down.

DePauls facebook and twitter are suffering from this event, hopefuly they will see a decline in addmission like that other uni that caved into BLM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbariangreataxe View Post
    Wells, Endus or Thiemus. Step up to the plate :P
    He'll just wait until the thread falls off the front page before starting the shadowbans without visible infractions

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Not gonna happen. People are too terrified of being labeled racist.
    You're right unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    a racist hate group acting like a racist hate group, whats new?

BLM should be shut down.

DePauls facebook and twitter are suffering from this event, hopefuly they will see a decline in addmission like that other uni that caved into BLM.
    They should exist and be allowed to speak, but if they violate the civil rights of others they need to be dealt with accordingly. Alan Dershowitz was right when he said BLM is a threat to fairness in the judiciary. They are being treated with kid gloves because of their race.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    You're right unfortunately.
    I long await the day that the near infinite well of white guilt is expended and we just stop putting up with this bullshit.

I find that the scariest thing about BLM is the race factor. Somehow they are allowed to operate with impunity because of the race wall they hide behind. Even WestBoro Baptist Church never hid behind their religion. They admitted that their entire livelihood was based on getting attacked and suing their attackers.

I just have a hard time fathoming how a group like BLM is allowed to operate the way they do in civilized society. Almost everything they do is illegal, they threaten physical violence, block highways, all in the name of what? No one even knows their message because it's been so thoroughly refuted by every conceivable data found.

Quote Originally Posted by Redtower View Post
    I long await the day that the near infinite well of white guilt is expended and we just stop putting up with this bullshit.
    Hell yeah! Race Wars

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    I find that the scariest thing about BLM is the race factor. Somehow they are allowed to operate with impunity because of the race wall they hide behind. Even WestBoro Baptist Church never hid behind their religion. They admitted that their entire livelihood was based on getting attacked and suing their attackers.

I just have a hard time fathoming how a group like BLM is allowed to operate the way they do in civilized society. Almost everything they do is illegal, they threaten physical violence, block highways, all in the name of what? No one even knows their message because it's been so thoroughly refuted by every conceivable data found.

Hell yeah! Race Wars

Heh I would settle with one set of laws for everyone but good clip.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilek View Post
    Porch monkeys!
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Please shut the fuck up.
    It's cool, he's taking it back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYITxGniww4
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    What happend to all MMO-C'ers defending BLM?

10+ Year Old Account

I'm surprised the crowd didn't attack them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    All? You are out of your mind if you are serious about that.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody defends violent radicals, the defending comes for the ones who don't use violence to make their point and like to debate in a civilized matter.

Deleted
    This is what batons, pepper spray and tasers where invented for.

Deleted
    i could only think of a few posters here that would defend BLM. and im sure there is a certain mod that will ban people for criticizing BLM

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kilek View Post
    Porch monkeys!

[Infracted]

is porch monkey an insult? never even heard that phrase before