Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    They are great. Especially since they allow cops to prove when people lie on Facebook about having a cop pull a gun on them for easy sympathy.
    I see what you're trying to do but yes I also agree, body cameras are a win win for both good cops and civilians.

Anyone else notice the chick got up and started doing the whip and nae nae on stage ? In the middle of her hostile takeover "protest" with no music playing. Stereotype confirmation achieved.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    I see what you're trying to do but yes I also agree, body cameras are a win win for both good cops and civilians.
    I always have to remind people that it's for two reasons. Otherwise, people go on about evil cops and then I start remembering the mother of that kid that was kiled during a robbery trying to justify him stealing.

There are too fucking many people in the black community, screw it, the world in general, that have skipped the line from being merciful to criminals to approving and enabling it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Anyone else notice the chick got up and started doing the whip and nae nae on stage ? In the middle of her hostile takeover "protest" with no music playing. Stereotype confirmation achieved.
    what the fuck is a whip and nae nae

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    I always have to remind people that it's for two reasons. Otherwise, people go on about evil cops and then I start remembering the mother of that kid that was kiled during a robbery trying to justify him stealing.

There are too fucking many people in the black community, screw it, the world in general, that have skipped the line from being merciful to criminals to approving and enabling it.
    For people unrelated I don't really understand why they get so invested and so self assured of their innocence or guilt. For people related like friends/family I can understand how hard it can be to come to terms with your loved one being killed or jailed for a crime you can't believe they would commit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post

I'm surprised the crowd didn't attack them.

- - - Updated - - -

All? You are out of your mind if you are serious about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Not that this isn't a true event, but between Breitbart and Milo Yiannopoulos, you'd be hard pressed finding two less reliable sources on the planet.

Now, let me understand something. 2 black people jump on stage after lots of hate was spouted by Milo, take a microphone while getting in his face (there was no punch thrown despite Breitbarts BS claims), and, "OMG! Look at the horror! The sky is falling!". But cops shooting unarmed black people because they didn't comply with orders (or actually did comply with orders), and that's no big deal?

/doublefacepalm
    Ok, ok, I was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post
    what the fuck is a whip and nae nae
    Hello, I am Google. Ask me anything and I shall answer it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since this has already been derailed into discussing race, and that's not a topic we allow here, I'm locking this thread.