Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by OreoLover View Post
    ^ very few. o.O

I've seen 5 people "return" in Trade, and a couple more on this forum. Apparently more will show up if you're looking for them, and as we approach the expansion.
    Have you been on in the past two days? I have seen nearly triple the normal amount of people. Either they are all coming for the xmog or they merged some cross realms. Seriously head out to westfall you will see a ton of loomless people.

Quote Originally Posted by Alienshroom View Post
    Have you been on in the past two days? I have seen nearly triple the normal amount of people. Either they are all coming for the xmog or they merged some cross realms. Seriously head out to westfall you will see a ton of loomless people.
    Coming in to confirm.

I have been leveling a Rogue for Dice and I am getting 30 Second to 2 Minute Queue Times as DPS while leveling. A month ago I leveled a Shaman on Tich. Queue Times were 5 to 15 Minutes for a DPS. Its obvious people have been returning or just a bunch of people are leveling because of the recent changes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienshroom View Post
    Yes. "Triple" the normal amount, what the?

My server is basically steady, but it's high population (Wyrmrest Accord-US). I forgot about the rush of movie transmog people, though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Coming in to confirm.

I have been leveling a Rogue for Dice and I am getting 30 Second to 2 Minute Queue Times as DPS while leveling. A month ago I leveled a Shaman on Tich. Queue Times were 5 to 15 Minutes for a DPS. Its obvious people have been returning or just a bunch of people are leveling because of the recent changes.
    The leveling changes seem to be pushing people in, both to try them out and to "beat" them before they become more punishing to speed leveling.
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

Still 3 months till Legion. Actually seeing a few old faces resub this month, personally. Hard to know the big picture without public sub numbers.
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2016-05-31 at 05:47 AM.

There is quite an activity in starting zones, we even have to wait for respawn a couple days ago.

Deleted
    The weather is getting warmer. People are going outside. Youtube traffic has dipped across the board noticeably in the last few weeks, I'm guessing wow is the same.

Deleted
    The problem really is that if you come back, your guild has probably gone and what is left of your friends list on bnet is playing overwatch and wod still sucks.

I'll be buying legion 2 months after launch and only if it gets glowing reviews.

Speaking as a player who is returning for Legion, why the heck would I be playing right now?

All I do is learn to play a spec that's about to change and spend my time getting gear I'll replace in the first 3 or 4 hours once Legion launches.

I have 15 or so friends also returning, but until the 7.0 prepatch hits I don't expect to see many people.

Been leveling an alt now, level 15-60 dungeon spam as DPS, only 1-2 minute wait, mostly there is no healer in the queue. So lot of new people or returning and leveling alts it seems.