Horde No Mt Hyjal or Uldum Digsites

Hi,

At 654 Archaeology and I still can not get anything to show in Hyjal or Uldum ... any ideas why this is so?

I have bought a couple of crates from Brann, but still short of one solve (2 more crates needed or so) and then, pray hard?

This is weird ... Pandaria was after this addition to the game, and should have come up before Pandaria in some way ... just reeks of something wrong, or bad user error ...

Thanks ahead of time for your assist
    Last edited by Uduwudu; 2016-05-27 at 02:30 AM.

The Tol'vir ecavations are fairly rare. You should keep checking. (In case you level'd archeology the whole way up to 654 on Kalimdor, and you didn't even get a single excavation, I would write a Ticket.)

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    The Tol'vir ecavations are fairly rare. You should keep checking. (In case you level'd archeology the whole way up to 654 on Kalimdor, and you didn't even get a single excavation, I would write a Ticket.)
    Let's see ... on that little script that tells you a whole bunch of something/anything/nothing it says ...

Dwarf 3
    Dranei 8
    Fossill 11
    Night Elf 12
    Nerubian 3
    Orc 4
    Troll 6
    Vrykul 5
    Mantid 2
    Pandaren 4
    Mogu 4
    ... and I bought a few crates but have not yet solved a Tol'vir thingie yet.

If you are leveling archy on pandaria or draenor your nodes on kalimdor won't change. You need to solve some on kalimdor to spawn new nodes, not sure if there is an item to cycle the nodes(it's been a while for me). If this isn't the case, i am sorry, all out of ideas.

You get 4 digsites per continent. Tol'vir is only going to pop up on kalimdor, so you need to stay there.
    Last edited by kellamknight; 2016-05-27 at 02:37 AM.

Horde

Quote Originally Posted by kellamknight View Post
    If you are leveling archy on pandaria or draenor your nodes on kalimdor won't change. You need to solve some on kalimdor to spawn new nodes, not sure if there is an item to cycle the nodes(it's been a while for me). If this isn't the case, i am sorry, all out of ideas.

You get 4 digsites per continent. Tol'vir is only going to pop up on kalimdor, so you need to stay there.
    On it then .. thanks

I presume Tanaris, Un'goro and Silithus areas need some plumbing!
    Last edited by Uduwudu; 2016-05-27 at 04:19 AM.

If your goal is to get Tol'vir solves, it's probably better to do WoD or MoP archaeology. Buy Tol'vir crates from your other solves. WoD has more digs per site, but they're spread out more and the digsites themselves are usually larger. MoP (assuming you get the item that only causes Mantid sites to spawn) has the benefit of only having digsites in 2 zones and all of them are very small. It's pretty rare to even get an orange/yellow search light with Mantid digsites.

Digging in Kalimdor adds a lot of travel time and there are a lot of painfully large digsites. A single dig can take as much time as an entire Mantid digsite in some cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    If your goal is to get Tol'vir solves, it's probably better to do WoD or MoP archaeology. Buy Tol'vir crates from your other solves. WoD has more digs per site, but they're spread out more and the digsites themselves are usually larger. MoP (assuming you get the item that only causes Mantid sites to spawn) has the benefit of only having digsites in 2 zones and all of them are very small. It's pretty rare to even get an orange/yellow search light with Mantid digsites.

Digging in Kalimdor adds a lot of travel time and there are a lot of painfully large digsites. A single dig can take as much time as an entire Mantid digsite in some cases.
    Pretty much this. If you want to powerfarm Tol'vir artifacts, you should use the Mantid-method. There is no faster way.

Hi,

Thanks ... already got to 700 and even got my Pterror little guy.

Let's see ... now there is nothing to do ... hahaha!!!