Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The sense I get is that most people don't really realize that creating life is a very big deal. Some people, like my brother, planned to have a child. Most people just seem to herp derp through it and are shocked when the biggest responsibility of their lives is the result.

My dad put it to my brothers and I fairly succinctly when we were young, "If you have a child, you're taking care of it. You'll get out of high school and work in a factory, I don't fucking care what your dreams and ambitions are." Probably the best thing he taught us.
    Horseshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think nature takes over and making a kid is exactly the intent of both parties on a primal level. We were put in this earth to do one thing,like every creature on Earth.

Being sterile rocks because I don't have to bring someone into this shitty world lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DomesticViolence View Post
    I think nature takes over and making a kid is exactly the intent of both parties on a primal level. We were put in this earth to do one thing, like every creature on Earth.
    We have evolved beyond that as our sole purpose thankfully.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Being sterile rocks because I don't have to bring someone into this shitty world lmao.
    If that happens, good if you're happy about it, because for many people being infertile is a reason to despair and generally hate the fact. And spend thousands trying to revert it. Not even mentioning relationships and marriages breaking over it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post

- - - Updated - - -

We have evolved beyond that as our sole purpose thankfully.
    We'd like to think so,anyway.

unless ur married and older or just looking to start a family with no thought process afterwards, most people have sex simply for pleasure. kids are the last thing on a couples mind, and abortion/ contraceptives usually help fix that unpleasant situation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    well they should be and this world wouldn't be as awful as it is.
    Not really. It would be incredibly boring if we'd be "perfectly rational robotic beings" without emotion etc.

Deleted
    Thats why there are so many men nowadays that have sex with guys that look and dress like girls,no chance of getting them preg lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    What do you define as fertile periods? Pretty sure even we can only conceive during 1/3 of the month in most cases.
    He means that humans do not get into heat or something, just using more polite words.

10+ Year Old Account
    The subject and tone of this thread are not appropriate for this forum. Closing this.

CLOSED.