Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DMRDeni View Post
    so why report? just get your obliterium by crafting or buying?
    Isnt that easy on beta with these prices in the AH i need atleast 4 lv 110s only to unlock the obliterium craft and i have 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Orloth View Post
    Are we the only class that needs Obliterium for our Order Campaign? If so, that's been handled in the past by having quest items just called nearly the same thing, rather then forcing the player to use a profession or the AH. I wouldn't be surprised if this gets replaced by something along that line sometime before release.
    I`m not really sure that you actually need a crafting profession to get Obliterium.You neeed to do the quest and to get items for destroying
    Getting 3 obliterium is nothing compared to 1k arcana for example (even that could take some time but for ppl with alts isnt that big deal)
    And both are nothing compared to shamans who need 1k brimstone ore...
    For my luck i play Hunter which is the most easyest campaign in the game we need only time to complete all these 1-2 days missions
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2016-06-05 at 04:38 PM.

Don't tell blizz but the only way I managed to get the obliterum forge is by making about 50 alts and sending the 5k gold they start to my DH and buying the gear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLimonTree View Post
    Don't tell blizz but the only way I managed to get the obliterum forge is by making about 50 alts and sending the 5k gold they start to my DH and buying the gear.
    sam thing i did, difference is, im done like a week ago with this quest...
    and i guess now the prices for crafting gear explodes through the roof

Quote Originally Posted by DeniNorth View Post
    sam thing i did, difference is, im done like a week ago with this quest...
    and i guess now the prices for crafting gear explodes through the roof
    Would have done it earlier but didn't realize it was possible for a long time >.>

The quest isn't bugged. The NPC you need to hand it over to is Altrius in my case. Be sure he's not on patrol with you. otherwise he will not be able to appear. I ran into the same problem with this quest. I unassigned him and was able to complete the quest.

You ll only need to port to dala and go back. He will appear even if on mission.