Hey look, a flagged member of the opposite faction!

I think I will jump on him and attack him, inciting some World PVP!

You must enable PvP to attack that target.

The guy mounts up and flies off on his cool flying mount

Blizzard has saved world pvp everyone!!!! The best part is, no one complains about how they occasionally accidentally click a flagged person anymore! Hurray!

Wait, are you seriously complaining about not being able to gank people on pve server?
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Wait, are you seriously complaining about not being able to gank people on pve server?
    Yes, like many before him.
    This thread will go places.

Okay. And what's the problem? If you want to attack someone on a non PvP realm, you have to flag yourself first. But this means, you can't decide when you attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Detheavn View Post
    Yes, like many before him.
    This thread will go places.
    So glad to see tough guys like OP still exist. You know, that kind of guys who, while playing in pvp server, crz to pve server, flag themselves there and /chicken, /rude, /rasp around some people doing quests. Elite pro pvpers division, Pandaren DK multigladiators since vanilla. These type of guys
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    The best part is, no one complains about how they occasionally accidentally click a flagged person anymore! Hurray!
    The best part is, I don't have to watch a fire mage go through the entire cast of pyroblast before he finally becomes attackable. Now he has to flag up instead of taking potshots at me while bluewalling!

It goes both ways, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Okay. And what's the problem? If you want to attack someone on a non PvP realm, you have to flag yourself first. But this means, you can't decide when you attack.
    I believe this is also the case for PvP realms if you are in friendly territory unflagged.

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of which is there a keybind or macro that can be used to flag yourself? Too lazy to google.
    Pokemon Shield
    FC: SW-6999-1982-1088
    Name: Awesome
    Always ready to battle!

Yeah, having to macro /pvp just to attack people is really annoying.

/pvp
    /10chars
    I give bad feedback all the time, I just dont rage or give them shit. Paying for content does not gives you the license to be an asshole.

I got some particularly fucking stupid responses to this and I thank the people who gave me them, you proved my point about what a shitty, low-tier community these forums are.

For the people with brains and logical thinking who correctly deciphered my obvious-to-understand-post, I wish you fortune in the black sea of dumbfuckery that is the MMOChampion forums.

Deleted
    Good. I do remember times when people would flag themselves and sit over questgivers when patches arrived just because someone occasionally clicked them and got marked and then the guards would kill the person who misclicked.

Blizzard had to make boxes around questgivers you couldn't go through to stop this. But this is better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Good. I do remember times when people would flag themselves and sit over questgivers when patches arrived just because someone occasionally clicked them and got marked and then the guards would kill the person who misclicked.

Blizzard had to make boxes around questgivers you couldn't go through to stop this. But this is better.
    wotlk how i miss thee <3