Thread: New Cellphone

New Cellphone

Hello Obi Wan! And other champions.

So, I'm looking for a new cellphone (no subscription plan, also not planning on getting one either) and currently these are some of the phones which have caught my attention:

1. Sony Xperia Z3+
    2. LG G4
    3. Xperia Z3 Compact

Have you had any experience with those types of phones, did you feel you got your money's worth for their price, are there better options than those phones, etc.

My current location is somewhere in Germany and my budget is about 300€. Amazon.de will probably end up as my go-to shop since it's easy to browse and they have a fast delivery service. Of course, if there's a cheaper/more reliable retailer feel free to drop their name/city.

I'm open to other cellphone suggestions of course, but please don't just type in a cellphone name (give some description or experiences as well).

10+ Year Old Account
    I own an S7 Edge. It's friggin sweet.

Inductive charging, fast charging, and a massive battery.

I stream a lot, use GPS a lot, so big battery with charging options is a thing for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

Quote Originally Posted by Wiyld View Post
    I own an S7 Edge. It's friggin sweet.

Inductive charging, fast charging, and a massive battery.

I stream a lot, use GPS a lot, so big battery with charging options is a thing for me.
    Until you want Android N.

Then you're up shit creek w/o a paddle.