Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Was this the first Game of Thrones episode you've watched?
    In which episode before this one was there a close up of a penis?

Also, hilarious how some people, like Emilia Clarke for example, were talking on chat shows about how it's "about time" that men also get naked, in the name of "equality" and all that. Well, I don't remember seeing any vagina close ups on GoT. I don't remember seeing any frame in any episode where you can make out specific bits of a vagina. All you ever see is some bush. That's literally all you see. How anyone thinks that a close up of a penis, showing the penis in it's entirety, including testicles, is "equal" to showing a bit of female bush, I just can't understand.

If you wanted to make a case about how there are tits everywhere, that'd be different, but you still don't get to demand shots of penises just because there are a few boobs here and there.

The last mainstream movie I can remember, where you can actually see female bits, and not just a bunch of hair, is Trance, and even then it's a bit debatable whether you're actually seeing anything.

Anyways yeah, a bit OT there, but this was about nude scenes. The point here is that yeah, women do have to show their boobs in nude scenes, and there's nothing comparable for men, but there's very little equality in nudity when it comes to junk if the women aren't shaven and basically spreadeagle. Men show pretty much everything, women pretty much nothing.

And that's also a reason why micro bikinis exist. Because (some) women can use them and still not show anything.

I might barf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its like half the people in this thread don't know what google is. You've seen one fat chick you've seen them all, gravity is a universal constant on the human body.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    There, fixed it for you
    Its so funny how every topic I've read today on the Internet turned into GoT talk. Did the TV Messiah bless you all with your fix of HBO tits and dragons this weekend or something? New season drop? like lol wtf is going on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post

Its so funny how every topic I've read today on the Internet turned into GoT talk. Did the TV Messiah bless you all with your fix of HBO tits and dragons this weekend or something? New season drop? like lol wtf is going on.
    The last episode was ridiculously good...and it features a zoomed in penis followed by a good 2 min of 10/10 boobs.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/26/entert...n-nude-scenes/

I think it would be awesome to see a big girl do a nude scene just to all the outrage from all the dudebros
    It isn't healthy to pretend that something that is unattractive to the vast majority of people is attractive to the vast majority of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I have no idea who Rebel Wilson is. What is she famous for?
    she likes to remind people that she is fat and australian

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    The last episode was ridiculously good...and it features a zoomed in penis followed by a good 2 min of 10/10 boobs.
    Yeah that's a Google search away on a device I carry in my pocket 24/7 why does anybody treat tit shots like a rare occurence these days lol. They're just tits even, like the Internet has shown me so many tits day after day I'm not even aroused.

Many eyes were saved with that announcement.

dunno who rebel Wilson is, is she like the new version of Rosie O'donnel?
    all these land whales look the same after a while. but i'm glad i dont have to gouge my eyes out since she wont be doing any nude scenes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Yeah that's a Google search away on a device I carry in my pocket 24/7 why does anybody treat tit shots like a rare occurence these days lol. They're just tits even, like the Internet has shown me so many tits day after day I'm not even aroused.
    I literally said that about 24 hrs ago in the thread that inspired this one.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Fat is the new sexy, AMIRIGHT ladies?

10+ Year Old Account
    If a movie has the proper ratings I see no issue with a fat person being shown nude. If she is happy being fat, then bitch be fat. Doesn't mean she has to flaunt her body in her profession. Plus she's mostly in comedy movies, naked fatty, funny to some. Some stunt double will do it shamelessly.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    And nothing of value was lost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    And nothing of value was lost.
    Quite. I was under the impression that we had outlawed whaling.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Quite. I was under the impression that we had outlawed whaling.
    OH Mr. Cobblepot, you cheeky devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    In which episode before this one was there a close up of a penis?

Also, hilarious how some people, like Emilia Clarke for example, were talking on chat shows about how it's "about time" that men also get naked, in the name of "equality" and all that. Well, I don't remember seeing any vagina close ups on GoT. I don't remember seeing any frame in any episode where you can make out specific bits of a vagina. All you ever see is some bush. That's literally all you see. How anyone thinks that a close up of a penis, showing the penis in it's entirety, including testicles, is "equal" to showing a bit of female bush, I just can't understand.

If you wanted to make a case about how there are tits everywhere, that'd be different, but you still don't get to demand shots of penises just because there are a few boobs here and there.

Anyways yeah, a bit OT there, but this was about nude scenes. The point here is that yeah, women do have to show their boobs in nude scenes, and there's nothing comparable for men, but there's very little equality in nudity when it comes to junk if the women aren't shaven and basically spreadeagle. Men show pretty much everything, women pretty much nothing.
    Not to mention the "about time" is kinda 6 years too late, considering season 1 alone had 2 or 3 dick scenes (though apparently Hodor's was a fake from what I read recently).
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    Fat is the new sexy, AMIRIGHT ladies?
    [IMG]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Dv5aDJc7OMc/hqdefault.jpg[IMG]
    If you - as a man - have larger boobs than a huge part of the female population, you know that it might be time to lose some weight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Can't be any worse than Game of Thrones giant on screen penis last week.
    Relevant Scene
    Relevant Scene
    Relevant Scene
    GIANT FLACID WANKER CLOSE UP
    Relevant Scene
    Relevant Scene
    Relevant Scene
    I don't see the problem. It's game of thrones, we get to see naked people all the time.

You guys are all reading way too much into this, it's just a wise career move if anything else. The only reason anyone would ask her to get naked on camera is to make a gag out of it with her as the butt of the joke, and that scene would likely be the only thing anyone remembers her for. It's not like she's claiming to have this awesome body that no one is allowed to see or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    so why do dudebros care about fat girls being naked?
    But dat ass an' titties!! Or some such nonsense..

Jokes about dudebros aside, why is this news worthy?