Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Brazilian teenager girl raped by over 30 men

A shocking video has surfaced online of a 16-year-old girl being gang raped in Rio de Janeiro. The case has led to the Brazil police hunting down the more than 30 men who are suspected of having taken part in the rape of the teenage girl. The country is in an uproar over the news after video and pictures surfaced on Twitter Tuesday, and the violating video seems to have been posted by the rapists themselves.

According to the Associated Press, there are conflicting reports of where the girl was at the time of the alleged gang rape. Local police have said that the 16-year-old was attacked by armed men while visiting a shantytown in western Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. However, other reports of the gang rape relayed that the girl was actually paying a visit to her boyfriend’s house in a poverty-stricken section of Rio, where she believes she was drugged, as her next recollection was waking up in a different location and surrounded by the over 30 armed men before losing consciousness once more.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3139189/gan...l-over-30-men/

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-36395267

Let the hunt begin.

15+ Year Old Account
    Olympic marathon the Brazilian way.

I hope they catch those bastards.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

In Latin America the government often doesn't do anything but private citizens get guns, go into these neighbors and get revenge.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Olympic marathon the Brazilian way.

I hope they catch those bastards.
    That's quite a large number of men to be catching. I hope nobody innocent in the matter isn't swept up as well, either by coincidence or loose association.

But yes...please get them all.

10+ Year Old Account
    what goes through the 29th guys mind... how can NOONE speak up and say what the fuck are u guys doing honestly
    Hi

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedblast View Post
    http://extra.globo.com/incoming/1938...o-coletivo.jpg apparently she was a wife of a powerful gang leader
    Okay so police don't need to hunt down the guys. The situation will "sort itself out".
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    what goes through the 29th guys mind... how can NOONE speak up and say what the fuck are u guys doing honestly
    Well if the thing is true that she is a wife of a gang leader, raping the girl wasn't the reason why they did it. That thing is quite obvious.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    Hehe, this 30th guy is so gay if he fucks her after 29 of us already did.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbariangreataxe View Post
    Hehe, this 30th guy is so gay if he fucks her after 29 of us already did.
    Did you just confess something?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Well if the thing is true that she is a wife of a gang leader, raping the girl wasn't the reason why they did it. That thing is quite obvious.
    So the headline should be "Gang leader got cucked 29x at once!"? Why would sane people lower themselves to even try watching through criminal eyes and moral.
    Last edited by mmocd6d7b58413; 2016-05-28 at 12:02 AM.

waiting for the twist at the end when they find out the boyfriend was the 30th guy in a mask and has a strange mass rape fetish

Aaaaand that's enough internet for today.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    In Latin America the government often doesn't do anything but private citizens get guns, go into these neighbors and get revenge.
    Woah hold your horses there man.Saying Latin America as a whole is false. Unlike what mexicans might want you to believe in South America and Central America each country is vastly different from the other, dealing with similar cases in very different ways and simply grouping them in a sweeping statement like that is ignorant.

If the police don't catch em I'm sure vigilantes would have no problem doing the job.

Should all be castrated once caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Sometimes you just need a good old fashioned posse to go sort some shit out.

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    Woah hold your horses there man.Saying Latin America as a whole is false. Unlike what mexicans might want you to believe in South America and Central America each country is vastly different from the other, dealing with similar cases in very different ways and simply grouping them in a sweeping statement like that is ignorant.
    True words, specially the bolded part.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

Favelas are shit. Hey, let's blame the mass rape on them being poor and unprivileged.

I'm normally not for vigilante justice but in this case I'll make an exception, hopefully the rapists all die in very painful manners.

15+ Year Old Account
    One of these days these group of rapists are going to rape the wrong girl and all become infected with HIV