Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Humble bundles.. and and all crappy garbage tier 2d 16bit games on Steam. There are too many to name individually so just pick one.. or a dozen out at random.
    Well. Without knowing what you're actually referring to - you might be generalizing quite a bit without actually knowing much of it. There have been some brilliant 2D games in the last few years and a lot of shitty ones as well.

People appreciate different things. You might not understand why someone would pay money for an absolutely stellar game like Ori and the Blind Forest. I, for one, can't fathom that people would go crazy over a fluffed-up product like Witcher 3, that, in all honesty, plays like shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    CoD and LoL are "bad", and by bad I mean, they are milking their playerbase. That's understandable, as they have a huge playerbase and they are popular as hell, but they are playable, have good graphics, and their mechanics work.

Big Rigs on the other hand...
    I don't really agree either are... I could see that argument for maybe a game like SWTOR. But the skins and things are completely optional in League. I have been playing since LoL came out and I've spent around 50$... and that money mostly went to mystery gifts for friends around the holidays. Since it came out in 2009, I've been playing about 7 years... thats 7.15$ a year.

For CoD... you don't even HAVE to buy the newest game. People are still playing the older games. Hell... I logged into CoD: WaW a few years ago and people were still playing that game. Its not as if they shut down those old games as soon as a new one comes out. People willingly buy new CoD games for new features, guns, campaigns, maps etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    CoD and LoL are "bad", and by bad I mean, they are milking their playerbase. That's understandable, as they have a huge playerbase and they are popular as hell, but they are playable, have good graphics, and their mechanics work.

Big Rigs on the other hand...
    But you are not exactly paying to play them. Just buy once (or new DLCs)? Competition wise it wouldn't matter if you paid for that new skin or not.
    For example, while I was playing LoL. I didn't really pay for anything. On the other hand, while playing WoW. I did pay to play it however, there wasn't much to play when done from raids (just social logging to chat). That me being milked in WoW.
    CoD, you don't need to buy each one. There are few companies making the game even. They all have their views about it, and how it should be.
    Last edited by VXFadhel; 2016-05-30 at 02:18 PM.