Deleted

Acquiring old PvP gear in Legion

Tried to find my old thread, couldn't, quicker to make a new one.

I'm not on beta, so just looking for info in case anything has been updated.

With honor being removed as a currency and gear being awarded directly for winning games, how does one obtain PvP gear from previous expansions (which currently costs honor) in Legion? There are a lot of old skins and models I would like to collect which I currently can't do with a full bank/bags/void storage. With the wardrobe coming in Legion I would still like to be able to go back and get all of those missed items.

I'll bookmark this time so I can come back and check in.

Never mind
    Last edited by Tock20; 2016-05-28 at 01:48 AM.

Nice. Was afraid they'd just slap a gold price on everything. Is there something similar for gear on old PvE vendors?

Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    Nice. Was afraid they'd just slap a gold price on everything. Is there something similar for gear on old PvE vendors?
    Well no reason since they are obtainable with gold now, and gold is going nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Tried to find my old thread, couldn't, quicker to make a new one.

I'm not on beta, so just looking for info in case anything has been updated.

With honor being removed as a currency and gear being awarded directly for winning games, how does one obtain PvP gear from previous expansions (which currently costs honor) in Legion? There are a lot of old skins and models I would like to collect which I currently can't do with a full bank/bags/void storage. With the wardrobe coming in Legion I would still like to be able to go back and get all of those missed items.

I'll bookmark this time so I can come back and check in.
    They made a new fucking currency you'll have to farm to get old pvp gear, so if I were you, I'd waste some gold on champion's honor and buy the gear you want right now.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though