Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliddqvist View Post
    Whoever recommends these "gaming" headsets should seriously delete his account and never come back. That's fucking disgraceful. Any sennheiser/superlux headset + free standing mic combo (even budget ones such as Samson Go Mic) will shit on these krakens, clouds or other shitty "products", for less money as well...
    "gamers" think "gaming gear" is good because it has the word "gaming" at it. No surprises.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    They don't have the L4 cache which is the only thing that would make them incredibly more powerful. Like the 5775C.
    This is enlightening but simultaneously confusing when you don't mention who "they" are.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    This is enlightening but simultaneously confusing when you don't mention who "they" are.
    Broadwell introduced an L4 cache IIRC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Broadwell-E. Since they don't have the Iris Pro they also don't have the L4 cache.

Thanks. That explains things.

Quote Originally Posted by Otaka View Post
    You dont need 3 screens for anything else than simulators... in any other game they are gimmick and useless waste of performance.
    For streaming and video editing 2 screens is more than enough... but if you are hardcore streaming then you would get another computer entirely for the stream so it wont affect gameplay.
    I would love a third monitor, especially when I was streaming a bit. Game on main monitor, stream up on second, then I can have guides or whatever other useful information I need up on the third.

Also, nowadays, with intel QuickSync and NVENC encoding, and the new Polaris GPUs will have their own version as well, streaming does not affect gameplay at all really. Even with my little GTX960 using NVENC, there was literally no noticeable difference in my gameplay between streaming and not streaming, and that's not exactly a powerful GPU there.

I'm kinda with you though, I mean I never really even understood 2 monitors...until I had 2 monitors. Now, I do not know how I would function without 2 monitors and want a third.