Macro for Prismatic Crystal max efficiency / full lazy mode

I'm trying to figure out a macro for using Prismatic Crystal as efficiently as possible. I'm pairing it up w/ Arcane Power like this:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Prismatic Crystal
    /target Prismatic Crystal
    /use Draenic Intellect Potion
    /cast Arcane Power
    Problem is it doesn't work because Prismatic Crystal isn't targeted--it skips Crystal and simply consumes a pot and casts Arcane Power.
    I'm also looking to have it cast Arcane Blast or Arcane Missiles (if there are any missile charges available) to begin the cast right as I place the Prismatic Crystal. Something like this (with the Prismatic Crystal placement fixed):

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Prismatic Crystal
    /target Prismatic Crystal
    /cast Arcane Power
    /cast Arcane Missiles
    /cast Arcane Blast
    If anyone knows if this even possible, I'm all ears. I'm guessing I have to just go with two different buttons here, one being the Prismatic Crystal placement, and the other being a macro that targets it, casts Arcane Power + consumes potion, and then casts either Missiles or Blast.

Deleted
    The targetting is automatic by the game. I avoid having potions into the macros of that because I might just not need a potion. It might not work because the crystal triggers a cooldown (the global cooldown).

In any case I believe the best is to put that stuff onto the Arcane Blast, rather than the crystal.

When I cast Prismatic Crystal it's supposed to automatically target it? It doesn't do it for me... Would ElvUI possibly break that part of the ability?

Deleted
    Yeah it's pretty consistent here. I open the spell book and just do a manual use of it while I target something else it just goes and targets the crystal. I won't say 100% sure that I might not have some kind of LUA that does it here, but I doubt it's not from the devs.

Quote Originally Posted by reid8470 View Post
    When I cast Prismatic Crystal it's supposed to automatically target it? It doesn't do it for me... Would ElvUI possibly break that part of the ability?
    I use Elv and it targets automatically for me.

You don't really want to macro them together like that. PC triggers a GCD while AP does not. You want to use PC, wait for the global cooldown, then use AP and burn.

Deleted
    Maybe your Auto Target does not work because of sticky Target Interface option?

Deleted
    Drop the crystal via hotkey, then get PoM, AM, Pot, Trinkets, racial or whatever you have + AB or Missiles into a macro.
    Then continue on with nuking the crystal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Netheris2k View Post
    Drop the crystal via hotkey, then get PoM, AM, Pot, Trinkets, racial
    Basicaly this.

You can't macro PC because you have to place it. And AP and Pot ar outside of GCD. So you get screwed every time you try to put PC in macro.
    What you have to do is use pot on 3secs of the prepull timer-> place PC on 1 sec of the prepull timer. The moment the game autotarget the crystal for you press/smash this macro until you see blast castbar:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Arcane Power
    /cast Arcane Blast
    AMs should be dumped asap only on the target that get PoF debuff whether that be the crystal or the boss. After you are out of AMs press PoM and dump the AB on the PC. Continue spamming AB on it until it dissaper. If you have choosen the UM tallent you have no reason to use AMs at all if you dont have PoF debuff present.

Also you can't and you shouldn't be lazy about this part of your arcane rotation. It is THE most important part of it and your whole dps depends on it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fourk3y View Post
    Maybe your Auto Target does not work because of sticky Target Interface option?
    That's the default so I doubt it.

Don't even bother trying to create efficient burst macros with Prismatic Crystal in it.
    It has a place time, and is on the GCD. Both means you will lose uptime on any DPS cooldown you cast within the same macro.

You want a really efficient burst macro ? Try this :

Code:
    /cast Time Warp
    /cast Arcane Power
    /use Nithramus, the All-Seer
    /cast Berserking
    Last line is Troll racial, you might want to alter or remove that one depending on your race.

Place PC, wait for GCD to be near the end, use macro, DPS, win. I use this macro in all my "burst" solos, works like a charm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Araitik View Post
    Try this
    You can add Arcane Blast or Arcane Missiles there.