Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    Anyone else struggle with this simple task? It's the reason I avoid parties to this day. Not only does it hurt my cheeks, I also don't know how to tie a balloon.
    You're either using the wrong balloons.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3aQdh1QfHo

or the wrong set of cheeks.

I can blow up a balloon, but doing it manually is for apes and the Amish. Get an air compressor, save your time and lungs.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

I used to be able to but I cannot anymore, my asthma has gotten worse and it puts a strain on my lungs that is painful. Tying a balloon now that I can do.

Deleted
    I do it for a living. Find me on Youtube.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    You might have the same thing I have. Pneumoparotitis. Dunno why, but if I puff too hard, the air goes to my salivary gland in my right cheek. The pain is located right under my ear, behind my jaw bone, and sometimes it goes a bit under the jaw as well. Glass blowers and those who play wind instruments get it more often than other people.
    So what have you been blowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I remember for a time I couldn't blow balloons because I was so afraid of them popping.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Why not make your own?
    It seems like too much work to just blow up balloons. I can use my flamethrower and burn them instead.

I can blow it up with certain parts of my body. I'm not talking about my mouth, either.