Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I must ask you, who the f'ck, is this collective grey mass of "People", that you keep refering to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    Aye that be that, but take a good look at those liberals and you will understand. They have below sea levels testosterone, its prolly why in the west feminists play these men like trash.

And then theres male feminists that make me just fucking puke, just to appease to women.
    Oh buddy, I'm sorry these manlets aren't up to your standards of masculinity and brute force, how does one atone and become a big strong manly man such as yourself?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by COOL ONLINE DOG View Post
    Oh buddy, I'm sorry these manlets aren't up to your standards of masculinity and brute force, how does one atone and become a big strong manly man such as yourself?
    Not bending over like whores.

Everyone judges others all the time. Often times, such judgments are weightless and stupid so wiser people keep them in check instead of going unfiltered.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Everyone judges others all the time. Often times, such judgments are weightless and stupid so wiser people keep them in check instead of going unfiltered.
    I usually get my jimmies rusteled, if one of my friends genuinly judge someone on a stupid basis.

I mean, when people say shit like "Being social is a waste of time", to their own friends, that's when you got the right to set a fool straight, imo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    Aye that be that, but take a good look at those liberals and you will understand. They have below sea levels testosterone, its prolly why in the west feminists play these men like trash.

And then theres male feminists that make me just fucking puke, just to appease to women.
    Might come as shocking, but some people actually have empathy and care about others, not only about themselves. Some men might actually want the improvement of women rights, and some women might actually want the improvement of men rights.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Might come as shocking, but some people actually have empathy and care about others, not only about themselves. Some men might actually want the improvement of women rights, and some women might actually want the improvement of men rights.
    Hahaha, look at this little feminist with his empathy, welcoming millions of 3rd world migrants here, who commit various crimes.

Trust me your kind is the downfall of your nation.

We need true men who understand duty and nationalism and not some sellout whores who think they empathise. Fucking weaklings.
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2016-05-31 at 10:42 AM.

I judge 7 days till sunday and some times even on off-days.
    Do i care? Not even the slightest you don't like me judging well tuff luck mate go flounder your stupid ideals some where else.

So many butthurt individuals that do not deserve anything yet they believe "the world belongs to them".
    Empathy is a nice thing but it is not for every one to use and constantly remind other people how oppressed they are.

10+ Year Old Account
    I judge people based off of their actions and their treatment of others.

I'm not afraid to call them out for being douchebags if need be.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

The problem isn't that people aren't afraid to judge. The problem is when people make a judgement based solely upon who made the better argument rather than which view is correct. What you are supposed to do when you're young is to gather various opinions on things and challenge them...test them!

Take two people. One person makes decisions based on who wins a debate. The second person makes decisions based on trial-and-error. Over time, the person who makes decisions based on who wins the debate will fall WAY behind the person who makes decisions with trial-and-error.

You can make a judgement and say this idea seems like the correct one because the person arguing for that seemed way smarter and seemed to have all the facts on their side....and get it horribly horribly wrong because you made a judgement on a person not on an idea.

Another person will say I heard several competing ideas, one person really seemed smarter and seemed to have all the facts on their side, but I won't let that influence me. I will thoroughly test each view with trial-and-error. Even this idea which seems kinda looney-tunes will get a very fair shake. That person will get it right.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

The problem is not with people making judgements - that has always happened and always will. The problem is that those making judgements want everyone else to conform to their way of thinking. The problem is trying to force others to change. Just make your silly judgements and keep them to yourselves - or share them with like-minded people, I don't care. But stop trying to make everyone conform because you think everyone should have your same values.

fyi - this advice applies to both left and right.