Thread: Darkshore WQ

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Darkshore WQ

So... they never refresh?

Done all 4 on all alts since morning and thats it? No more until next week?!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki son of Kratos View Post

They do, but they refresh all at once.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    They do, but they refresh all at once.
    Like once per day then?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they refresh once or twice a day. There's a pretty lengthy wait involved, for sure; they might pick up the pace or spawn more per day once the second part of the quest chain lands. If memory serves, pre-Legion invasions spawned faster the closer we got to release, ditto pre-Cata, -LK, -BC, and Naxx40 invasion events. (well, okay, the pre-LK event was sped up but still).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Think they refresh at 7-8 realmtime when the days officially change. When I did my WQ, I saw they all said 19 hours left

Like once per day then?
    Not sure but probably as Thage says, like 1-4 times per day. I did them in maybe the afternoon and then had them come up late last night, or maybe in the early hours of this morning.

7+ Year Old Account

its i think 1 refresh a day of the 4 quests, but come next week we will see more of them added.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Korsha View Post
    Think they refresh at 7-8 realmtime when the days officially change. When I did my WQ, I saw they all said 19 hours left
    Dailies reset at 8AM Pacific Standard Time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    its i think 1 refresh a day of the 4 quests, but come next week we will see more of them added.
    Makes sense.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I’m wondering if the gear from the world quests will be a unique transmog. I know there’s an alliance set and a horde set, so it makes sense for that to be the reality.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I’m wondering if the gear from the world quests will be a unique transmog.
    It's not. Zero reason to do these world quests at all unless you really need the gear. They aren't themed sets either, just cruddy reused looks from lvl 1 starter gear/crappy low lvl greens, but with generic mop weapon models.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2018-07-26 at 04:32 AM.

I’m wondering if the gear from the world quests will be a unique transmog. I know there’s an alliance set and a horde set, so it makes sense for that to be the reality.
    The pieces of gear I got on my shaman is the one from the WoD Garrison building/the one shaman wear on Character Creation. On my Demon Hunter, it's one of the sets you get in the starting zone

for what i saw its 24 hours to refresh, probably with heroic lockouts

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    It's not. Zero reason to do these world quests at all unless you really need the gear. They aren't themed sets either, just cruddy reused looks from lvl 1 starter gear/crappy low lvl greens, but with generic mop weapon models.
    its kinda lame that they didnt add it as transmog set to the list of sets at least even if they use that old models .

either way i dont mind it having this long reset timer - doin them on my low geared alts for that nice titanforges - got couple of 220-230 itlv yeasterday - not much but sumething to do in prepatch . although its not worth to specifically farm it since it will cut down like 30 minutes max from leveling
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2018-07-26 at 05:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    its the set you get from salvage yard in garrison or when you boost your character, not unique per se but this is probably the easiest way to obtain em without buyin a boost
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

7+ Year Old Account

Huh, If they actually refresh once per day and all of them (Assuming that's how It will be in BfA) that might be a step In the right direction for WoW quests, because World Quests brought nothing new and interesting to the table that Daily Hubs haven't done already but better. Now If the WQs are available only once per day, instead of twenty million times a day, that'll make them more appealing to most people.

Now that's assuming Blizz will do that with WQs in BfA and not just Darkshore... big tough maybe since it's Activision Blizzard.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Deleted
    Some1 got the same Problem - i cant see the WQs on the Map or Airdrops/Headhunter Players.
    Only see the WQs cuz World Quest List

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    They're not. The looks are from the class trial set, which you can simply unlock by creating a class trial character.
    So if people are doing it for the looks, there's an easier way

I don't see the issue. I (and most other adults) work during the day.. not particular interested in missing half the WQs with the chance of them (or their reward) never being up again until the event ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I don't see the issue. I (and most other adults) work during the day.. not particular interested in missing half the WQs with the chance of them (or their reward) never being up again until the event ends.
    But would it even matter to you? Let's say the WQs refresh every 12h instead of 24h, would it matter to you? Would you quit your job because of it? Or take some days off? No? As I thought.