Deleted

Why are Horny Women so Tactless and Shameless?

Many times in my life, have i come across a lot of women, who when found to be enticed by someone ; Simply lack tact and any/all class.

Why is this? Does the notion of understanding how to approach someone, disappear in the mind of a female, when aroused?

Does the concept of hitting on someone, simply entail to asking to go straight on the action, with no heed to foreplay?

This is a notion that i have observed in women a lot. Especially when in groups. That, when women find interest in someone, they become like Sharks in water that smell blood. They lose the notion of understanding that what they are facing, is a person. So many times, have i witnessed that women don't understand the finer points of hitting on someone.

When they are put in the situation, that we men are often put in, that we are to approach a person, they lack any and all of the class. They will plain comment ones body, they will ruthlessly fight amongst each other, they will plain disect EVERYTHING one says, with no shame for the regard of that they seek a certain piece of information.

In my thoughts, i turn to you, MMO-C. Why is this? Why are women, who are outspokenly attracted to one, so Tactless and Shameless?

Why does it suddenly become "okay", to live up to the idea of saying explicitly sexual things - Just because they feel horny?

And why is it okay for Women, to do so, but not men? If i as a man, would say explicitly sexual things, it would border on sexual harassment. But we don't see this applied to Women.

Men and women can be slutty
    Men and women can be prudes

I donno why y'all, feminist or crazy ass MRAs\ and everyone in between, can't seem to understand that people don't operate as a single, amorphous group.

Deleted
    This is why we need meninism !!!!!!!!

Have you even looked at your fellow men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    You forgot your Red Pill.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes
    Or should I?

Deleted
    I like shameless girls.

For the most part, men don't mind being talked dirty to. Yes, it's a double standard because men can't talk to women that way out of the blue, but that's what it is. Both sexes can sexually harass, and both sexes can feel ashamed about it. But male stereotypes say that we like it, so women don't mind being like that. Just like men, they have an itch that needs to be scratched. So, they talk in a manner that will make them seem more attractive.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    I like shameless girls.

Shameless, hot and horny..

Dunno. Actually, this doesn't sound much like any of the woman I know at all. Is this from a movie or something?

the exact same reason men who are horny are tactless and shameless

because horny men arent tactless and shameless? thats pretty much the end of this discussion

Because it works? If a woman is attractive to a guy, she can say a lot of crazy shit and the guy will still sleep with her.

10+ Year Old Account
    This kind of stuff isn't going to fly here. Locked.