Deleted

Affdots is Legion

This is my fav addon, I've used it all through MoP and still kept it in WoD (although, granted, it's no longer essential). In Legion, with things like CI, artifact cd, talents etc I believe there's still room for an addon like that.

So... it would be excellent if it made a comeback. Thing is, it's abandoned now, but I do think it has changed hands before? Perhaps somebody more knowledgeable could enlighten me. Maybe someone is interested in picking it up and making it great again? ;]

There's a couple of addons out there that you could get that have the same features of AffDots, i.e. ElvUi has a dot tracker similar to it or you could use Gnosis.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghormus View Post
    There's a couple of addons out there that you could get that have the same features of AffDots, i.e. ElvUi has a dot tracker similar to it or you could use Gnosis.
    The advantage of Affdots is that it tracks pandemic by default (which Gnosis and ElvUI do not), however because Affdots is likely not going to be continued the effect is easily replicated in WeakAuras as well, just for example these are just the base DoTs built out in the same format as Affdots:

http://pastebin.com/evq1TN7P

They are fixed length bars with markers for pandemic range which change colour from whatever colour you choose in the display tab to green during pandemic range.

Things like Compound Interest (CI) as you've mentioned can be built over top of them or built out in another way, what I did was make tracking auras for how many stacks of CI I have (they are colour coded like stoplights); Red signifies anything 1-3 stacks and should not be used as it is sub-optimal, Yellow signifies 4 stacks so you can go ahead and use them to avoid overstacking, Green is 5 stacks and you must use it at that point or everyone will get mad at you for not going.

Deleted
    I guess I'll bite the bullet and migrate, if I end up raiding in Legion.