10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    I am 100% sure that one of those "lies" is truth.

Even the lame stream media contradicts you. And they are pro stay.
    So sure that you didn't even say which one was a lie.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Nice google translate, bro.
    Edited my post because I don't want to fight. To be more civil, I do and I admit I don't live Conwy for the time being but Cardiff at the moment so I don't get a chance to speak it often.

It's more that I'm very cynical of the EU as an institution. They weren't interested in reform and I can't say I was a fan of the belligerent attitude the European Parliment held and Jean-Claude Juncker certainly didn't help. While they might have given us money and supported some of our institutions (£39 extra per head unless I'm mistaken) I don't think it was enough to justify the gradual loss of the UKs sovereignty.

The EU as a whole is slowly being federalized, I'm not interested in being a part of that. I had family in the now dessicated corpse that was our fishing industry up in north England. That more than anything has left it's impression.
    Last edited by mmoce9fe1e7ffd; 2016-06-25 at 04:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AgeOldGnomette View Post
    Beth bynnag sy'n gwneud i chi deimlo'n well , ymhonnwr. Nid oes gennyf ddim i brofi i chi. Ni allwch hyd yn oed yn siarad ein hiaith , rydych yn warthus.
    What is it Skip? There's a boy? Trapped down a well you say!?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Nice Google translate, bro.

So the answer is no.

KEEP WALES WELSH DOE!
    Gwynedd and Ceredigion did vote to remain. The EU has been good to the Welsh language, even if I am very critical of some aspects of the EU it was very good to Celtic Languages. I have zero confidence Westminster will keep up without the EU in place watching. Welsh, Scots-Gaelic, Manx Gaelic, Cornish and Irish (at least in the north) have just been put in considerable danger IMHO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

The liberal editors out there are pulling out the race card as usual. When will they realize that incessantly playing the race card is part of the reason these populist movements exist in the first place?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Incredibale View Post
    The liberal editors out there are pulling out the race card as usual. When will they realize that incessantly playing the race card is part of the reason these populist movements exist in the first place?
    Yep it's mostly spite. Most leavers understand it isn't the most pragmatic choice, but it is principled.

people need to chill the fuck out

we're gonna be fine lol

Quote Originally Posted by Incredibale View Post

They are hurting themselves. All they do is dilute the word so people will ignore them when they hear it. In the end, it only undermines real cases of racism.

They should stop. But whatever. Let them dig their own grave and scream in the echo chamber.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    I find Scotland's relationship with the EU confusing.

"Fuck the UK we want sovereignty!"
    "Fuck our sovereignty we want to be part of the EU!"

Don't get me wrong I understand the EU props Scotland up and I suppose as a long term strat to Scottish independence the EU makes an excellent stop gap but at some point you need to get off the EU train too.
    How is it confusing. In the EU you still have sovereignty.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    How is it confusing. In the EU you still have sovereignty.
    Brussels doesn't try to influence migration policy on EU countries?

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Not if they're not in Schengen which the UK isn't. Even if it did guess what those that had the power in Brussels were voted on. As in elected MEPs which isn't a loss of Sovereignty of the people. (Before you cry Commission they are extremely similar to the Civil servants in the UK nothing more.)

10+ Year Old Account
    No clue, but a lot of that?
    The migration policy of the EU allows all EU member citizen to travel and live freely within it's territory.. Again, EU Members.
    That was clear from the get go for every nation that ever joined, also for the Brits many decades ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Not if they're not in Schengen which the UK isn't. Even if it did guess what those that had the power in Brussels were voted on. As in elected MEPs which isn't a loss of Sovereignty of the people. (Before you cry Commission they are extremely similar to the Civil servants in the UK nothing more.)
    He lives on the other side of the planet, he has as much clue about the issues as a cow knows about bicycling.

- - - Updated - - -

On that note..... That vote just wiped out about 2 trillion US dollars from the global markets within one day. Nearly 1 trillion from the UK market alone.
    The country fell from 5th largest economy down to 6th largest
    And if the Brits don't pull the emergency brakes, shit can get a lot nastier.
    If Scotland really secedes, and North Ireland gets through with a unification vote, the UK essentially collapses.
    And that isn't good for anyone.
    Last edited by Wildtree; 2016-06-25 at 05:51 AM.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Good on ya Britain
    Britain is "GREAT BRITAIN" again.

Now start making those awesome cars that Britain used to be good it making

Hillman, Triumph, Humber

English made cars are the best in the World.. Solid & Safe

Great Britain in 5 years time will be like Switzerland.. mark my words

Globalisation kills a country & its people.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    He lives on the other side of the planet, he has as much clue about the issues as a cow knows about bicycling.
    Sorry, I'm not an expert in EU migration policy. I just want what is best for Europe long-term.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post

Very intelligent people disagree with this today, and have done so in the past

Even a well known nationalist had as much foresight.

Isolationism and nationalism, especially in Europe, has always caused wars and destruction that effected the world as it was known at the time of the conflicts.
    A return to such, will likely cause the same thing again.
    If you want to live in peace, you better hope that the power economy construct Europe is right now remains intact.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, I'm not an expert in EU migration policy. I just want what is best for Europe long-term.
    Yeah, I'm sorry too, took you the wrong way /handshake

Long term can only be one solution, and that is a strong united Europe with proper functional security along it's outer borders.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    I especially love the fucking morons who woke up this morning and just realized what the fuck they did.

http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/uk_57...bb5?edition=uk

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...er-changes-he/

"Vote today, Regret later"

- - - Updated - - -

Yea you can call out someone for having dumb opinions. And the fact that you voted "leave for the children" makes it exponentially worse.
    The scumbag media can't help themselves can they.

Quote Originally Posted by smashorc View Post
    that guy's tweets are golden. This was my favourite https://twitter.com/shoutsatcows/sta...11068042379264
    No, the guy's a troll of a mindset which caused the very situation they're whining about.

Deleted

You know that Globalisation is what has given Switzerland its prosperity. What is Switzerland if you remove the global banks/money system.

Hillman, Triumph, Humber

The Reliant Robin cars will drag the British economy back on track.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    The Reliant Robin cars will drag the British economy back on track.
    lotus esprit what a beauty

7+ Year Old Account
    Good on ya Britain
    Britain is "GREAT BRITAIN" again.

Hillman, Triumph, Humber

Ok this is the thing. Assuming Great Britain manages to use the devaluations of its pound to increase exports, they would still rely on imports to build their cars. And guess what? the UK is about to leave the biggest trading bloc. So the UK will have less power when making those agreements, increasing the cost of their cars, which makes them less competitive.
    Last edited by Bollocks; 2016-06-25 at 06:16 AM.