Two suggestions:

1) Why not add a feature similar to the blue tracker, where you can "Forward to next OP post..." ... meaning if "Gamer123" posts a topic, and I want to see his next post in the thread... I can forward to that post more easily.

What I think this would add - With some topics I'm more interested in the evolution of the OP and their quest for getting questions. This would likely be an easy add, just a button really.

2) Why not add an "anything goes" sub-forum? I saw a topic on this, but I would like to add to the idea; it wouldn't appear in the "Recent Forum Posts" on the front page. That way forbidden or even close to forbidden topics wouldn't show up at all. The only way to find them would be to go to that specific sub-forum. It wouldn't even appear in the search function either. That way it would protect younger people and people who don't care about these threads.

What I think this would add - It would relieve mods closing threads in the other sub-forums that are forbidden or too close to those topics. People clearly want to talk about those topics regardless of them being forbidden. It would take those topics off the front page and out of the search functions. While I'm sure this would mean its necessary for more mods, I'm sure you can find someone to do it. (I would help)

PS- By anything goes, I don't mean people would go infraction free, just allow forbidden topics (or close to forbidden) to exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have forbidden topics for a reason, and that isn't changing. If you wish to ask about the other idea, please create a new thread.