Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    next to everything else the guy does this is neither surprising, nor speaks well for the people who elect him.

If he's against contraception, why does he have only 4 kids? Shouldn't his wife be pumping out 1 kid per 2 years at least?

It's sad because I thought Turkey was one of the most open islamic countries. A comment like this from the president seems like quite a step backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    God I just hate him so much.
    I feel disgusted that Turkey has voted for him for so long and kept giving him power.
    He's on his path to become a religious dictator.
    I seriously doubt someone like him won by popular vote alone.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    more children means more adults eventually, and that means more tax money. What are you missing about that?
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyen View Post
    If he's against contraception, why does he have only 4 kids? Shouldn't his wife be pumping out 1 kid per 2 years at least?

It's sad because I thought Turkey was one of the most open islamic countries. A comment like this from the president seems like quite a step backwards.
    He wants people to make more kids - he doesn't himself
    He wants people to send more male children to the army - he doesn't himself
    He wants girls to be wed at like age 7 - he doesn't himself

It's like a pattern for this guy. Are people of Turkey this stupid?

Id not commenting on that Just, I dont want to be banned

7+ Year Old Account
    Makes no rational sense. Nkt to me anyhow
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    God I just hate him so much.
    I feel disgusted that Turkey has voted for him for so long and kept giving him power.
    He's on his path to become a religious dictator.
    the elections were dodgy, he basically labeled a huge group of people who he didnt like, the kurds, as terrorists and started killing them off.

Yeah this man is absolute scum in the worst sense, telling people to breed more in an area with limited resources isnt the worst thing he has done.

I really find it hard to understand how people will accept US regime changes based on moral reasons when US are allied with scum like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    the elections were dodgy, he basically labeled a huge group of people who he didnt like, the kurds, as terrorists and started killing them off.

Yeah this man is absolute scum in the worst sense, telling people to breed more in an area with limited resources isnt the worst thing he has done.

I really find it hard to understand how people will accept US regime changes based on moral reasons when US are allied with scum like this.
    Well, I am guessing that when we started being allies, Turkey was trying to move in to the modern age. Then Erdogan came along

They should attach some electrical cables onto the head and toes of Ataturks corpse and into the electrical grid of turkey.

The sheer amount of spinning in his grave he must be doing should generate enough electricity to power the entire country whilst this buffoon is president of Turkey.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    They should attach some electrical cables onto the head and toes of Ataturks corpse and into the electrical grid of turkey.

The sheer amount of spinning in his grave he must be doing should generate enough electricity to power the entire country whilst this buffoon is president of Turkey.
    That's quite a vivid imagination you have.

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    Well, I am guessing that when we started being allies, Turkey was trying to move in to the modern age. Then Erdogan came along
    And the west has been bending over to accomodate him regardless of all the dodgy shit hes been up to like supporting isis and bombing us allies in syria

Hes a fucking maniac and merkel is mulling over inviting them into the shengen zone

Deleted
    If there is one thing this world needs, more than more people, it is more Muslims.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Say no to Erdogan"- Greymane

Clearly he just wants more "comfort" with his goat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by hydrium View Post
    No, Endus doesn't allow us to answer that question.
    Will I get banned if I point out how much his followers hate the kurds?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelathos View Post
    Placing the extra population into Europe is exactly what he wants growth for.
    Careful now. Saying stuff like that around here is a dangerous move.

We all know why he wants that growth. The guy is batshit crazy.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Clearly he just wants more "comfort" with his goat.
    His goat harem, you mean? Why else would he be building that €500M palace?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    The Roman Catholic Church has been saying that for centuries, why is it news worthy when a Muslim says it?
    Becease both are crazy?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    Careful now. Saying stuff like that around here is a dangerous move.

We all know why he wants that growth. The guy is batshit crazy.
    At this point, I would not be surprised if he wants to revive the ottoman empire and flood Europa with turks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who want's to be a modern country anyway? With all our wealth and freedom, fuck that, give me the crazy train to the third world asap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    His goat harem, you mean? Why else would he be building that €500M palace?

- - - Updated - - -

Becease both are crazy?

- - - Updated - - -

At this point, I would not be surprised if he wants to revive the ottoman empire and flood Europa with turks.
    I agree. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. Part of that is already starting. The amount of folks flocking from that region westward is astounding. Frankly I'm not sure how Europe is handling it.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis