Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    What if you don't use Facebook for religious reasons?
    Then it's fine. Anything can be excused for religious reasons. Just say you think Facebook is the devil. (Not entirely inaccurate)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    My landlord could attempt that, but he would be in for the rude awakening that I never post in English on my facebook, so he would have to learn a relatively challenging new language(s). Oh the joys of being a polyglot.
    Copy paste into google translate.

I'm fine with this, as long as they are okay having my offensive, troll facebook account their friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Then it's fine. Anything can be excused for religious reasons. Just say you think Facebook is the devil. (Not entirely inaccurate)
    The church of Arsebook, where we practice the ancient teaching of not fucking posting pictures of food and completely freaking irrelevant BS. Our main goal is to expose the demonic entity that is Facebook that is eating at our youths innocent (yeah right, sluts all of them) soul and teach them the evil ways of overexposing their private (boring) lives!

The decree by our arse bishop!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    What if you don't use Facebook for religious reasons?
    A better question would be: what if you are Zuckerberg? Can you be forced to use the product you own in a certain way then?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    The church of Arsebook, where we practice the ancient teaching of not fucking posting pictures of food and completely freaking irrelevant BS. Our main goal is to expose the demonic entity that is Facebook that is eating at our youths innocent (yeah right, sluts all of them) soul and teach them the evil ways of overexposing their private (boring) lives!

The decree by our arse bishop!
    Who do I see about joining this church?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I'm going to guess that the landlord or whoever is in charge wants to use Facebook as a way to communicate with his tenants.
    Apparently the landlord didn't find it difficult to communicate with them by taping notices to their doors.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skayaq View Post
    Who do I see about joining this church?
    You simply maketh pilgrimage to the nearest church, and deposit what thine inner arse tells you to deposit

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Copy paste into google translate.
    That would require him to know the language and for it to be on google translate. 2 that I know are not open to google translate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

“The biggest issue that I have with it is that it seems to be discriminatory against elderly individuals and disabled individuals who are unable to utilize an online presence such as Facebook,” he said.
    As dumb as it sounds and likely is, this could be a valid point. You could, technically, be making someone pay for something not included.

10+ Year Old Account
    That would require him to know the language and for it to be on google translate. 2 that I know are not open to google translate.
    If you don't mind saying, what language is that? Sounds mysterious!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Doesn't it auto-detect the language?

Deleted
    make an account, put your picture on it, like the page, NEVER log back onto the account.
    Problem solved.

whilst I do see it being a problem, there is no reason to give your actual facebook page out.

it does, but sometimes it can be pretty bad at it, and of course it still have to know the language.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    for not having the internet you sure are posting on a website on the internet somehow. Teach me your ways?
    You are too slow to understand my ways young padawan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    There is a difference between "like" and "friend". "Like" is just to up their rating. While "friend" might actually have a function, such as providing a convenient way for the landlord to communicate with all the residents.
    friend gives greater access to data depending on your settings, this is absurd.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Two languages I know aren't yet translatable through google translate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    If you don't mind saying, what language is that? Sounds mysterious!
    Manx Gaelic is the one I am most fluent in and thanks to its very few speakers and it being almost entirely on the Isle of Man, Google Translate hasn't coded itself to read that language, though they did recently do Scots Gaelic.

I am in the process of gaining some knowledge of Breton as well but I am not fluent enough to MY satisfaction.

EVEN with google translate you can speak in clever ways that can elude even the most dedicated sleuth. Or heck, INVENT a language, ConLanging is very fun IMHO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.