[H] <Dystopia> Recruiting past and present raiders for legion

Hello all!

My character name is Kirine. I am the Guild Master of <Dystopia> on Dath'Remar/Khaz'Goroth.

Note as of: 8 July 2016

We currently have filled out first draft of the Legion Raid roster. We are now going through to the second draft. We are making sure we didn't leave anyone out, removing the people who are now inactive. The final draft will not be complete until Legion is released.

What this means is that we can no longer guarantee newcomers a raid spot, but that being said, our goal is hard progression so this might not suit everyone currently recruited. Future spots may become available.

In the meantime, we are a very active guild and will be running many dungeons and the likes so if you feel you wish to join us, please put in an app if you wish to be on the waiting list for a raid spot, otherwise, if you would just like to join as a member, please whisper an officer for an invite or add me to the bnet given below.

Thank you.
    Kirine

We are a newly formed guild, at the moment consisting of mature people that enjoy fun too much to act our age (unless its entirely necessary). We have all previously progression raided raided at some stage in current and various previous expansions and are keen to get back into progression raiding in Legion. We do come with a warning that guild chat can, a fair lot of the time be very adult orientated (AKA, definitely NOT PG), with this being said we are looking for people 18+

We are looking for like-minded people who have the same goal in mind, be it if you are just returning to the game from hiatus for Legion, or 13/13 mythic for WoD and looking for a new home.

Along side our desire to progress raid in Legion, which is our main focus, we also do old content raids and the likes in downtime, for those sweet sweet achievement points and mounts etc. We have a few avid achievement hunters!

Our proposed raid times currently will be Wed, Thurs, Sun, Mon 8-10:30pm Oceanic Server Time

NOW INTRODUCING DYSTOPIA PET BATTLE LEAGUE: Event runs Tuesday nights oceanic. Add me for more info!

For other events, check out the calendar on the front page of our website.

If you feel we maybe the guild you are looking for, feel free to message me here or alternatively, add me to bnet for more info: Kiri0379#1895. Apply on website: http://dystopia-dath.enjin.com/home
    Last edited by kirine; 2016-07-12 at 12:20 AM. Reason: Update

Still looking!

Getting closer now!