Deleted

What I would like to see from future developments.

This isn't necessarily a legion or patch thread but more just a general overview of what I'd like to see from Blizzard in relation to the Warcraft universe.

• World of Warcraft Legacy - To allow Blizzard to move on with a second iteration of wow, they should honour the best parts of wow with legacy servers which I'm very sure would be popular and profitable.

• World of Warcraft 2 - The current lore is almost usurped so it would be nice to see a complete solution in the form of a better system, futuristic combat and new story lines developed.

• Warcraft Movie Sequels - In my opinion the movie was an overall success so I would like to see Duncan continuing to work alongside Blizzard to provide us with 2 or more movies targeted at the Warcraft universe, again this would serve as a good honouring to the original games.

• Warcraft 4 - This should definitely happen and should serve as a prequel to the WoW 2 story. There's too many reasons why they shouldn't ignore this.

That's my thoughts, I will continue to update thread when im not on my phone as its a pain to type out lol.
    Last edited by mmoc25ad2f1b8f; 2016-05-31 at 02:12 PM.