Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Question Dwarf DK in Legion *Opinions

Hello all,

I really like Dwarf and i thinking to main a Dwarf DK(Frost) in Legion.
    My focus is PVP.

It's a good idea or should I go with the human standard ?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been a dwarf dk since WotLK and I see no problems with it

10+ Year Old Account
    Why wouldn't it be a good idea? If you like dwarf play a dwarf.

Personally I've never given a shit about racials and just played races I liked.

Tks for the opinions guys

I left Dwarf DKs because of all the damn spinning on special attacks. 1Hd, 2Hd, spinning spinning spinning.

Maybe all these new animations will make it look better.

Deleted
    Dwarf is the best race in the game.

Stoneform is an insane debuff reset/defensive cd in PvP. Might of the Mountain and Frost Resistance actually can have an impact depending on what you're facing so the racials are solid. One of my PvP DKs is Dwarf and he's great even with less than amazing gear.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

you only need to worry about racials if you are among the top tier.. if not then play whatever you like the racial will have no impact really.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hallucigenocide View Post
    you only need to worry about racials if you are among the top tier.. if not then play whatever you like the racial will have no impact really.
    Well thats mostly bullshit. Rocket jump/arcane torrent for example can have huge impact on your performance on raids or dungeons, goplins mobile bank can help someones farming quite a bit etc etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemski View Post
    Well thats mostly bullshit. Rocket jump/arcane torrent for example can have huge impact on your performance on raids or dungeons, goplins mobile bank can help someones farming quite a bit etc etc.
    Read the OP next time, his focus is on PvP not PvE.

Racials in PvP only really matter if you are going for high ratings, if you just want casual PvP then stick with what you like the look of.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Racials in PvP only really matter if you are going for high ratings, if you just want casual PvP then stick with what you like the look of.
    No. Racials matter at all ratings, they either boost you slightly above your "true" race-neutral rating or push you down slightly. The amount they boost or push depends on the racial, the one for EMFH, for example, was always quite big.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    No. Racials matter at all ratings, they either boost you slightly above your "true" race-neutral rating or push you down slightly. The amount they boost or push depends on the racial, the one for EMFH, for example, was always quite big.
    But EMFH will be nerfed in Legion right ? I'm building my main to Legion, WoD is dead already

Quote Originally Posted by Favella View Post
    But EMFH will be nerfed in Legion right ? I'm building my main to Legion, WoD is dead already
    Well. It's complex (what they are doing is actually a buff to some specs / setups). If you want to PVP, I'd suggest rolling a human.

It's fine, all those times you are stunned because you don't have the humans second stunbreaker you can admire your dwarf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Go forth..and enjoy an epic beard and stone form!! Transmog to a mace!

Deleted
    Go with human and sit further away from your screen.

I'm sticking to my Worgen DK a sprint is damn handy for a class that has three fifths of fuck-all for mobility.

Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    I left Dwarf DKs because of all the damn spinning on special attacks. 1Hd, 2Hd, spinning spinning spinning.

Maybe all these new animations will make it look better.
    The spinning can be annoying. Anyone seen the new animations on dwarf?

Everything else aside, the Dwarf racial Explorer is OP

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholder View Post
    The spinning can be annoying. Anyone seen the new animations on dwarf?

Everything else aside, the Dwarf racial Explorer is OP
    I've found this video. Seems pretty cool

10+ Year Old Account
    When you cast Howling Blast with a Dwarf DK, your beard moves like in the harsh wind

HOW FCKN COOL IS THAT !!!!