Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Favella View Post
    Hello all,

I really like Dwarf and i thinking to main a Dwarf DK(Frost) in Legion.
    My focus is PVP.

It's a good idea or should I go with the human standard ?
    Honestly the racials give only small differences in dps, the main difference is in utility. You gain way more from playing your class correctly.

The best utility in my opinion on horde side is blood elves. For alliance, dwarf and night elves look good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    Honestly the racials give only small differences in dps, the main difference is in utility. You gain way more from playing your class correctly.

The best utility in my opinion on horde side is blood elves. For alliance, dwarf and night elves look good.
    Its about PvP. You suck on reading OP as much as i do

While the Every Man For Himself racial is extremely strong in PvP, a Dwarf works fine as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemski View Post
    Its about PvP. You suck on reading OP as much as i do
    My comment is entirely true for pvp considering the nerf of human racial.

I'd say go for it. Male dwarves are awesome! I like the females too, but they lack the beard.

My comment is entirely true for pvp considering the nerf of human racial.
    It's not really a nerf though if you understand pvp - in most circles it's considered a buff as stuns are the most common and deadly cc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    It's not really a nerf though if you understand pvp - in most circles it's considered a buff as stuns are the most common and deadly cc.
    yes but I think it shares a CD with the pvp trinket. This leads to all humans going from having a free offensive trinket to having a stun breaker 30 seconds after using a trinket. still good but not gamebreaking I think. What is your opinion on this? Will be see more pvpers moving to horde?

yes but I think it shares a CD with the pvp trinket. This leads to all humans going from having a free offensive trinket to having a stun breaker 30 seconds after using a trinket. still good but not gamebreaking I think. What is your opinion on this? Will be see more pvpers moving to horde?
    There's no reason to move to horde imo so it's not going to happen enmasse unless the big names do (and then people blindly follow). The potential is still there with a 30 second later stunbreaker, and it completely rolls over the WoTF

The fact we *should* have lower secondary scaling means the human passive dps benefit should be slightly less too, ideally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."