Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Could we stop with this shit?

Do you really expect all immigrants to be perfect paragons of virtue? Do you expect all native populations to be such as well? No. There are obviously bad apples in both sides; both sides will commit crimes. That doesn't mean that we need someone like Trump to "build a wall" to keep them out, it means we need to allow the law to prosecute them for their actions. Swedes rape and murder each other just as easily as immigrants do.
    But Darsithis it's "more horrible" when they do it . Way better to be murdered by a friend or neighbor than a stranger I guess!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    because someone who travels to another country for "muh welfare" or "muh livelihood" should have his/her life ended (i would gladly vote in favour of bringing back eye for an eye death penalty) if they cause harm to anyone who is actually born and bred in that country.

put it this way, i'd rather be attacked by a british born person than some immigrant because at least i know the courts would slam so hard down on the fucker who did it, unlike if it was an immigrant where they could play the "muh oppreshun" and get off with a lighter sentence.
    Ah you're one of the "muh" people. I can already sense the top keks and "cucks" coming. You're a joke, you know that?

Deleted
    Could we stop with this shit?

Do you really expect all immigrants to be perfect paragons of virtue? Do you expect all native populations to be such as well? No. There are obviously bad apples in both sides; both sides will commit crimes. That doesn't mean that we need someone like Trump to "build a wall" to keep them out, it means we need to allow the law to prosecute them for their actions. Swedes rape and murder each other just as easily as immigrants do.
    ... No? Immigrants from the middle east and africa have a gross overrepresentation in sexual(North africans having like 2300% overrepresentation in rape, as an example) and violent crimes. Like 20-25% of them are criminals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    ... No? Immigrants from the middle east and africa have a gross overrepresentation in sexual(North africans having like 2300% overrepresentation in rape, as an example) and violent crimes. Like 20-25% of them are criminals.
    Where is this statistic coming from?

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you really expect all immigrants to be perfect paragons of virtue?
    I used to think that asylum seekers and refugees would be grateful for us providing shelter from danger, apparently I was wrong and many of them are utterly despicable cunts who did not deserve our help.

because someone who travels to another country for "muh welfare" or "muh livelihood" should have his/her life ended (i would gladly vote in favour of bringing back eye for an eye death penalty) if they cause harm to anyone who is actually born and bred in that country.

put it this way, i'd rather be attacked by a british born person than some immigrant because at least i know the courts would slam so hard down on the fucker who did it, unlike if it was an immigrant where they could play the "muh oppreshun" and get off with a lighter sentence.

exactly. you can't expect all immigrants to be perfect. therefore you halt it. completely stop it.
    How exactly do you completely stop it, if I may ask? Build walls everywhere and make the immigrants pay for it?

Deleted
    Where is this statistic coming from?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedis...ime_Prevention

From them.

Here's the stuff:
    http://www.pdf-archive.com/2011/05/0...rottslighet-1/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I used to think that asylum seekers and refugees would be grateful for us providing shelter from danger, apparently I was wrong and many of them are utterly despicable cunts who did not deserve our help.
    I'd argue the vast majority of them are grateful. Of course, there are going to be criminals among them. They're human, after all, and all societies and cultures have them.

exactly. you can't expect all immigrants to be perfect. therefore you halt it. completely stop it.
    how to prevent yourself from pregnancy when having sex? Easy, don't have sex. It's the same ridiculous notion.

Quote Originally Posted by dr2022 View Post
    how to prevent yourself from pregnancy when having sex? Easy, don't have sex. It's the same ridiculous notion.
    How to prevent yourself from dying while living? Easy, kill yourself!

I can see this working

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    How exactly do you completely stop it, if I may ask? Build walls everywhere and make the immigrants pay for it?

the UK has this amazing benefit of being an island. how do people get into the UK? through planes? through boats? it's simple. anyone who tries to get into the UK w/o validation is shot on sight. i wouldnt lose any sleep over knowing someone trying to worm their way into my country illegally is shot and killed.

anyone who is asylum seeker/refugee in the country who commits a crime? kill them too. again, i'd lose no sleep if every crime committing refugee/asylum seeker was shot in the head at gun point. in fact my country would probably be better off as a result.

10+ Year Old Account
    The wikipedia lists that crime has dropped, but it stops in 2014. Unfortunately, I can't read Swedish so I don't know about the PDF.

Deleted
    The wikipedia lists that crime has dropped, but it stops in 2014. Unfortunately, I can't read Swedish so I don't know about the PDF.
    Crime overall might have dropped(No proper research has been done about it. Just 2015 we had a 4% increase in known crime compared to 2014.), but that doesn't mean that they're not overrepresented in crime. Crime among other groups could have dropped and gone up in other groups or stayed the same. If you take 1000 Swedish people and 1000 people from north africa, 250 of the ones from north africa are likely to be criminals while among Swedes it's like 50. That's what the overrepresentation looks like and that's pretty bad.
    Last edited by mmocfb6c003936; 2016-05-31 at 09:10 PM.

the UK has this amazing benefit of being an island. how do people get into the UK? through planes? through boats? it's simple. anyone who tries to get into the UK w/o validation is shot on sight. i wouldnt lose any sleep over knowing someone trying to worm their way into my country illegally is shot and killed.

anyone who is asylum seeker/refugee in the country who commits a crime? kill them too. again, i'd lose no sleep if every crime committing refugee/asylum seeker was shot in the head at gun point. in fact my country would probably be better off as a result.
    Have you ever watched a man die? I served my country and I have. You can't just shoot people you don't like dead bro. Maybe try serving your country first or I dunno, grow up, before you send rowing death squads to patrol at borders.

Like, is this shit for real or is this kid literally asking the army / police force to murder people in cold blood beacuse "he wouldn't lose sleep over it" anyway? No shit you wouldn't lose sleep dumbass, you're not the one murdering those people.
    Last edited by Justpassing; 2016-05-31 at 09:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Have you ever watched a man die? I served my country and I have. You can't just shoot people you don't like dead bro. Maybe try serving your country first or I dunno, grow up, before you send rowing death squads to patrol at borders.
    how else do you quell unnecessary immigration?

if everyone was peace loving, etc. there would be no problem but there's an obvious nature to immigrants who feel entitled, and do not obey laws. they do not assimilate into the country's culture. these are major issues. and i dunno why people are oblivious to them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Crime overall might have dropped, but that doesn't mean that they're not overrepresented in crime. Crime among other groups could have dropped and gone up in other groups or stayed the same. If you take 1000 Swedish people and 1000 people from north africa, 250 of the ones from north africa are likely to be criminals while among Swedes it's like 50. That's what the overrepresentation looks like and that's pretty bad.
    Yeah we have somewhat of the same problem with them here in Denmark. Not entirely sure why on earth that region just seems to bring in some very bad people. I guess the lack of education and clash of cultures might be the biggest problem.

10+ Year Old Account

You're just appalling. I mean, I struggle to find words to convey the depth of my horror and revulsion at the idea of blindly murdering people.

You're just appalling. I mean, I struggle to find words to convey the depth of my horror and revulsion at the idea of blindly murdering people.
    right, but it's "ok" when immigrants do it because "well some are gonna be bad"?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd argue the vast majority of them are grateful. Of course, there are going to be criminals among them. They're human, after all, and all societies and cultures have them.
    Not good enough.

Police their own or they should go back, previous refugees and asylum seekers from the Middle East did it, so it is not an unrealistic request - then again they were genuine and not just trying to take advantage.

how else do you quell unnecessary immigration?

if everyone was peace loving, etc. there would be no problem but there's an obvious nature to immigrants who feel entitled, and do not obey laws. they do not assimilate into the country's culture. these are major issues. and i dunno why people are oblivious to them.
    Nice backtrack bro. So back to killing people, have you served your country? Had to kill people, watched your men die? Can you even give a straight answer to this?

10+ Year Old Account
    right, but it's "ok" when immigrants do it because "well some are gonna be bad"?
    Nobody says it's "okay". They are 99.99999% of the time tried and convicted. You're upset because Sweden doesn't have executions