Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    And being anti-alt and even anti-dual spec is the clear direction this expansion has taken. I don't think that's a bad thing, as long as their is enough for one character to do.
    How so? I'm not questioning your conclusion, I'm just not keeping on top of this expansion like I used to do with previous ones. Artifacts aside, what anti-alt aspects are there to this xpac?

Wonder if the epic +50 item levels thing will work on legion followers. It doesn't specifically say WoD only. Currently have a bulk of them, might hang onto them if they stay as they are to save time.

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Man I don't think I can deal with another expansion of Farmville....
    With the new facebook integration you'll probably be able to play followersville without logging in to WoW !

Worth noting that the 5 quests you have to do at 110 actually require lvl 108 followers. By that time you've gotten a bare minimum of two 109 followers and one 110 follower.

You don't have to do anything with the mission table unless you really want to.

The only worthwhile missions that required 110 I've found so far were the 4 fox mount missions.
    Last edited by Goshko; 2016-06-07 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Currently the class quests go like this:

At lvl 101
    A 2 min intro quest
    A 4 hr quest
    A 1hr followup

At lvl 105+
    5 4hr quests (they used to be 24hr but were nerfed) but they don't spawn immediately

At lvl 110
    5 24hr quests

While leveling you will easily visit the class hall more often than that simply to assign traits at your artifact.

After the class hall campaign is done (well before that too) you get
    Missions to lvl up your champions (get them to 110, get them to uncommon for an extra trait both take very little xp, going to rare seems to take an insane amount so it is probably completely placeholder)
    Missions for champion gear (cannot say much about this since it is currently not working; you get much better equipment doing world quests and exploring the world than through missions though and by far the best way to increase ilvl is through a class hall research option)
    Gold missions (usually 80+250g if you proc the bonus but they go to 250-300+80 for geared champions)
    Rare missions for a rep token (very weak; 50 rep) or blood of sargeras
    Rare missions for items that start quests in the world. I have managed to complete one which essentially lets me get extra loot for completing Mythic Darkheart Thicket (haven't had a chance to do it yet) and I have another one waiting (which I think probably will give me a raid quest for Emerald Nightmare). We also currently assume that the fox mount will come from such a mission (which will start a questline, will not directly reward the mount).

Champion gear comes in two types. Armor (+5/+10/+15 ilvls) and equipment.
    Equipment seems to come in seven types:
    Increase success chance
    Increase success chance for long missions
    Increase success chance for short missions
    Reduce mission duration
    Increase success chance when using the weaker followers in your mission (you get 3 15% success chance followers and 2 20% plus whatever extra traits they get depending on your class)
    Chance to get gold when you complete a world quest with that champion as an ally
    Chance to get resource when you complete a world quest with that champion as an ally

I am waiting to see how people interpret this as being exactly like the garrison and predict the end of WoW
    Thanks for sharing this.

I still don't like this followers drag and drop facebook mini-game, but you know ... opinions...

I just hope it's fully optional and don't reward gear, but looks like it's the case unfortunately.