Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    i got an old caplock rifle from the civil war, its one of the few guns i own that i dont shoot

1973/79 Fender Stratocaster signed by both Eric Clapton and Kansas. Probably got older stuff lying around but that's one of my prominent ones.

Some of the coins in a collection I inherited from my grandfather, there's a few in there from the 1880s.

If we're not counting the house itself then it's the trunk that my great great grandfather brought all his belongings over from Ireland in.

10+ Year Old Account
    An old (like original) AK-47 bayonet from the early 50's. It was given to me by an Iraqi Army soldier. He told me we were best friends and that I should keep it.

One of the best gifts I've ever been given.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

10+ Year Old Account
    My 1976 Ibanez Blazer.

My father bought it brand new, and gave it to me when I was 14. So I am only the second owner of this beaut.

Not a picture of the one I own, but this is what it looks like.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

I have an old pocketknife that used to belong to my grandpa. No idea how old the knife is, but my grandpa was born in 1913.

Sadly, he died before I was born, so I never got to meet him. According to my older brother and everyone else who knew him, he was really cool.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A flint spear head I found on my property several years ago. A Native American culture expert estimated it was over 5000 years old and was carved by the Indians which settled into the Ohio Valley shortly after the last great Ice age.

......crystals

10+ Year Old Account
    Some roman gold coins i think are the oldest.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    My Great Great Great Great Grandpa's Sword. Its above the fireplace in my parent's house. I visit there sometimes so does that count?
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

The house, itself. It was built in the 1890s. If I can't count the house, I have my great grandfather's violin, which is from the 1910s.

Then, the newest object I have in my house is, I think, this bottle of vodka.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    A stuffed animal I've had since I was 5 or 6. I think its in storage somewhere

my underwear

Oldest Posession in my Home,

Probably my Commodore 64 Gaming System (Lol, Still works).

Oldest thing in my familys posession, would have to be a silver shilling in my mums safety deposit box at the bank,
    seen it once or twice when going there with her, its round, has a crest on one side kinda like it was stamped into a piece of Hot metal then left to cool. and has writing around the outside, with some wierd faded bloke on the other side.

if i can talk my mum into seeing it again ill get a picture.
    googling an image wouldnt do it justice.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess... my father's ashes?

Actually, I think it's probably an old stand up cabinet radio that looks like it's from the 1920s that I inherited from my father who inherited it from his mother.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account

Probably this, it was manufactured may 20th 1943, its just the box and i'm going to eventually get a gasmask of that time period to put in there. I also have an old sword but I have no idea when it was made.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dildo.....

A coin from the Roman Empire, given to me by a friend of the family.

15+ Year Old Account
    THe oldest thing in my house is actually the house itself it was built almost on the same day i was born (was schedueled to be finished the day i was born but was finished a day early).

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"