Fresh 65 with limited time tips?

Hi all,

Came back to the game and started a new toon about a week ago, I've been gone since about 3 months after the games initial release. I've since finished my class story and got to 65. I currently have all 208 gear with 1 or 2 pieces from a hardmode flashpoint, I think they're 212 or 216?

I'd like to start running ops soon but for now I am really enjoying playing solo and running a quick flashpoint here and there. Hard Mode Flashpoints seem to have an insane queue time for me the last 2 days on Jedi Covenant. What are all the solo options I have to keep progressing in gear that might not be dailies? I've always hated doing them but if its my only option at this point playing solo I guess I can deal with it for now.

Basically I only play about 2 hrs a night atm and would like to get some opinions how to make the most out of that short period of time and still get some decent lootz.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

I played some 3 years ago and just came back to the game in April. I ran about 3 ops with a guild before they just stopped because no one was logging in. I mostly just level new characters now. It only takes a short while before you have all the gear you can buy with crystals from dailies. I haven't run any HM FPs because I can't stand waiting in queues. FYI, I'm also on Jedi Covenant and I think this week has not been normal because everyone has been doing the new chapter just released. So yeah, ops have been about non-existant. Otherwise there's always a few being organized in chat if you are on the Fleet.

Personally, I've learned to be satisfied with 208/216 gear from crystals for my gearing up. And once I get my jedi knight to lvl 65 (48 now), I'll probably take a break because there's really not much of an end-game. People run the OPs for their alts and have run them MANY times - they don't take kindly to newbs who don't know the fights yet.

I did really enjoy the story line on this new character so completing a few more of them has definitely been a thought of something I'd enjoy. I only have the Bounty Hunter and Imperial Agent completed so far and have really wanted to try a run on a Republic toon.

I'll start giving the dailies a shot tonight and see how I like them. OP's may come for me one day, but right now I'm just having casual fun and I don't want to be serious enough to watch videos so people dont yell at me lol.