Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Regardless of why, innocent people are dying. Something needs to be done.
    Yea, let's ban gay love or bad grades or whatever caused this.

We should put up more gun free zone signs, and make guns harder to legally own. that'll show criminals!

.....wait

It's terrorists
    There are 4 shooters
    No, there are 3 shooters
    2 people injured
    There are 4 shooters, 1 at each corner of the school
    Scratch that, we've got 2 on campus, 1 on the hill, 1 at apartments
    There were no terrorists, there wasn't 4 shooters, there wasn't 3, there wasn't a shooter on a hill or apartments...murder-suicide

I played this game in school once, you tell someone something and by the time it gets to the last person it is totally different

10+ Year Old Account
    I always assume nothing until more information is out before I draw any conclusions. I'm so sick of people saying "IT'S THE TERRORISTS!" or "IT'S AN NRA NUT!" 5 minutes after it airs on the news with next to no information.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    I always assume nothing until more information is out before I draw any conclusions. I'm so sick of people saying "IT'S THE TERRORISTS!" or "IT'S AN NRA NUT!" 5 minutes after it airs on the news with next to no information.
    Well, because it's either one or the other 99.99% of the time.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

15+ Year Old Account
    Person murders other person with gun in America. WOW Omg, let's all be afraid now, news at 11.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Quote Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    WOW. So close to home. This is the school im applying to as an engineer and it took place in the Engineering building #4... WTF is wrong with people? Im sorry but if you're looking to kill someone, start with yourself first.

http://ktla.com/2016/06/01/police-in...ooter-at-ucla/
    What's wrong with people? This is a product of the society we live in. There is so much fucking pressure just to do the basic stuff like keep warm and fed, that when people lose something valuable (or everything) they tend to lose their mind. This is one of they ways they act out in desperation.

Don't like it? Move to a country that takes better care of its people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    Person murders other person with gun in America. WOW Omg, let's all be afraid now, news at 11.
    If you have nothing to contribute to this conversation, why bother posting? Are you THAT bored? No life? Oh wait its summer vacation time for junior high students. Nevermind, you're good I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Well, because it's either one or the other 99.99% of the time.
    I worded it wrong. Most people would think of ISIS when I say terrorist. But Elliot Rodger and Anders Brevik didn't have ties to them. They didn't do it in the name of some organization or religion. They did it because of their own narcissism. They're sick of the world and want to take as many people as they want with them when they die. It's fucking awful and it disgusts me.

My cousin goes to this college and I was hoping that he was okay. Thankfully he was. I honestly don't know what I would have done if this was a mass shooter and he was among the death toll. I'd be even more upset.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    If you have nothing to contribute to this conversation, why bother posting? Are you THAT bored? No life? Oh wait its summer vacation time for junior high students. Nevermind, you're good I guess.
    Good try jackass. I'm pointing out how silly your thread is. As if the fact someone got murdered at UCLA instead of the middle of fucking nowhere Texas makes any difference.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

10+ Year Old Account
    It was a murder/suicide and determined to be such pretty quickly. Why are people calling it a mass shooting?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    It was a murder/suicide and determined to be such pretty quickly. Why are people calling it a mass shooting?
    There is one person in this thread calling it a mass shooting. Please debate him about it. Not call out everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Why are they mass shootings like this all the time?
    Because people are fucking crazy.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Anyone have confirmation on the suspect/shooter?

10+ Year Old Account
    So does anyone know what the fuck TITAN was trying to get at in that other thread he opened about this shooting where he just posted a couple photos and didn't say anything?

He completely lost me, was he just waiting for people to guess if he was implying that it was racially motivated?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.