Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepresident View Post
    sounds cool im gona go and make speaches to the most gready people on the planet who don t give nothing for free and i will make 100 mill$
    Or you could be like Trump who had to be shamed into donating the Million dollars he promised to personally pay to veterans organization, as well as sitting on monies donated for the purpose from other folks.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Voting for Trump because Hillary is evil incarnate
    Hillary is Hitler reincarnated? Nope, that is Trump. He is basically saying everything Hitler said.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Voting for Trump because Hillary is evil incarnate
    And Trump is incarnate evil.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I'm hoping to vote for Bernie. However, if not given the chance, I'm not really sure whom I'm going to vote for. :|
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Allerius View Post
    They openly support ridiculous medical practices like homeopathy in their platform. Obviously they don't outright post anti-vax on the platform as it's political suicide, but a lot of the party supports it. I remember during a reddit AMA Stein couldn't even give a response saying they supported the use of vaccines despite tons of highly upvoted requests. They also spout fear-mongering BS about nuclear power. I'm sure there is more, but I think that's enough stupidity to illustrate the point.
    Every political party has the crazies. Stein is a Harvard-educated MD, I guarantee you that she supports vaccine use.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Every political party has the crazies. Stein is a Harvard-educated MD, I guarantee you that she supports vaccine use.
    Sure every party has crazies, but in the case of the Green party they actually have influence in the party and on policy. There are some anti-vax Democrats too, but if you straight up asked Clinton if she thought vaccine use was good it would be an easy "yes".

People with MDs can be crazy too. http://www.cracked.com/article_19931...crazy-job.html

C'thulu because he's C'thulu.

If I absolutely had to pick right now, I would vote for genital warts.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thankfully, my vote does not matter (its a forgone conclusion Hillary will win my state), so I am free to write in myself. No way in hell I could vote for either of the clowns that are running from the main parties.

Quote Originally Posted by Piglord View Post
    If I absolutely had to pick right now, I would vote for genital warts.
    http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/w...l-682411587777

As noted in a thread I made about the topic, the polling numbers regarding both Trump and Clinton are about as unfavorable as lice and Nickelback...genital warts might have been in the poll too, I forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/w...l-682411587777

As noted in a thread I made about the topic, the polling numbers regarding both Trump and Clinton are about as unfavorable as lice and Nickelback...genital warts might have been in the poll too, I forget.
    If it isn't it should be.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Trump 100%. I used to be a Bernie guy but I got redpilled by /pol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea2012 View Post
    Trump can literally start murdering people and I will still vote for him just to see the SJWs tear flood the earth like the days of Noah.
    It would be odd, because if Trump got his way into presidency I suspect SJWs and liberals would gain more support as people realize the failure that are Trump's policies. If he actually carries any of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Were I forced to vote today, I'd vote Clinton for sure.
    Any vote that isn't for Clinton, is a vote for Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Trump 100%. I used to be a Bernie guy but I got redpilled by /pol
    I don't know if that is sarcasm or not, but going to /pol/ for political advice or political discussion is like going to a cheap bar and expect to be served a Campos de Solana wine.

I don't understand why so many americans have voted for trump, can they see something the rest of the world cant. They cant see him how we do why would you vote for such a monster. unless you are like him too I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    I don't know if that is sarcasm or not, but going to /pol/ for political advice or political discussion is like going to a cheap bar and expect to be served a Campos de Solana wine.
    It's really not.

Everything people say about 4chan/pol is ignint. The blatant racism, and whacky conspiracy theories are a front that is put up to scare people who fail at nuance away.

It's also the only place on the internet where you will find people with diametrically opposed points of view openly expressing those points of view without worrying about feeling stifled.

And I'm not even joking. Within the tangled web of nuance within nuance It's a veritable intellectual utopia of lessaiz-faire thought. An enigmatic order out of chaos.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    It's really not.

Everything people say about 4chan/pol is ignint. The blatant racism, and whacky conspiracy theories are a front that is put up to scare people who fail at nuance away.

It's also the only place on the internet where you will find people with diametrically opposed points of view openly expressing those points of view without worrying about feeling stifled.

And I'm not even joking. Within the tangled web of nuance within nuance It's a veritable intellectual utopia of lessaiz-faire thought. An enigmatic order out of chaos.
    Well then why would you vote for Trump?

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Not American but I feel you guys need some kind of vote of no confidence option, I think all your viable options are terrible in one way or another.
    Explain your issue with Bernie, please?
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Not Trump.

Whatever else it takes, not Trump.