Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Smile Overwatch Pro Settings and Setups – An always updated list on the Settings and Setups

Hello!

I tried to compile the Setups and Settings of the Overwatch Pros here:

http://on-winning.com/overwatch-pro-...yboard-headset.

I already did this for CS:GO:

http://on-winning.com/cs-go-config-s...nsitivity-pros

Unfortunately, as the pro screne in Overwatch is just in its early stages, it is incredibly hard to find information on these things.

This is where I would really appreciate your help:

1. Which important teams are missing?

2. Do you know any of the missing settings and/or hardware.

3. Any other criticism that helps improving the list.

I would be really grateful for every bit of information and/or criticism.

Thanks in advance!

Does this really even matter, the pros will be sponsored and using gear from whatever their sponsor is?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Does this really even matter, the pros will be sponsored and using gear from whatever their sponsor is?
    It's quite obvious by the list which team is sponsored by whom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugz
    Holes means you have less of a food to plate ratio, you can get more net weight of pancakes into the same volume and area as you could with waffles. Therefore pancakes win.

Quote Originally Posted by Kheirn View Post
    Exactly lol. The gear isn't going to be the best for whatever they're using (else they'd ALL be using the same thing), it's just whoever their sponsor is.

Deleted
    Well, they can decide between all the mice, keyboards, headsets this exact sponsor offers. So its still their own decision. And this list isnt only about the setups its also about the settings dont forget that

Quote Originally Posted by magusfrostus View Post
    Well, they can decide between all the mice, keyboards, headsets this exact sponsor offers. So its still their own decision. And this list isnt only about the setups its also about the settings dont forget that
    Sure, but FoV is always going to be maxed, Monitors will always be 144Hz or better (it's a shooter), DPI is whatever you're comfortable with. All common sense stuff really? :P

Deleted
    Sure, but FoV is always going to be maxed, Monitors will always be 144Hz or better (it's a shooter), DPI is whatever you're comfortable with. All common sense stuff really? :P
    You might not be interested in this, but there are a lot of people interested in it

I'm not a pro or anything, but since I got my Orbweaver a few years back I wouldn't even consider FPS on a keyboard anymore. Highly recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I'm not a pro or anything, but since I got my Orbweaver a few years back I wouldn't even consider FPS on a keyboard anymore. Highly recommend.
    That thing is a nightmare to use and takes ages to just get comfortable with. I wouldn't recommend it for most people. Mine is collecting dust in a drawer somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    That thing is a nightmare to use and takes ages to just get comfortable with. I wouldn't recommend it for most people. Mine is collecting dust in a drawer somewhere.
    I guess it's all personal, mine fit me like a glove.

Meanwhile I chucked my Naga after a few months. That thing is made for tiny hands and the button pad is insane.

Deleted
    What does it do better than a normal keyboard though. All it changes is that youre not comfortable for the first few weeks.
    Last edited by mmoc654b80055d; 2016-06-02 at 02:28 PM.

[QUOTE=magusfrostus;40658630]

What does it do better than a normal keyboard though. All it changes is that youre not comfortable for the first few weeks.
    Basically.

It's not bad if you don't have a Naga or something of that stripe for a mouse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kheirn View Post
    They still get a variety to choose from.

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile I chucked my Naga after a few months. That thing is made for tiny hands and the button pad is insane.
    If it fits you, good for you

My hands are huge, just so you know.

Deleted
    Pretty sure its fine for everyone

I'm more interested in sensitivities and cm/360 and i was not disappointed to see those infos. Hardware? meh. Those monitors aren't cheap at all for my wallet.
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

Oh I see what you did there.

7+ Year Old Account

How the fuck can anyone use that thing?? It bears no resemblance to a keyboard in any way looks like a nightmare to use.

Oh I see what you did there.
    Most perceptive. ;o

Quote Originally Posted by Skylarking View Post
    How the fuck can anyone use that thing?? It bears no resemblance to a keyboard in any way looks like a nightmare to use.
    There's your answer.