Hey there!
I was an officer and raid leader of a Top 10 guild from TBC up till the end of MOP. With WOD I took a more casual approach and have also been away from the game completely for longer periods. I still kept up with the raiding scene for the most part so I’m familiar with practically all bosses at least in their HC version (HFC heroic cleared during the first reset).
In the last few months I’ve been playing a lot more again and I’m quite excited about Legion as well so I’m thinking about getting back into the raiding scene, but the guild I left behind is no longer active.
So I’m wondering if there’s any regular group or guild that does weekly 13/13M clears and/or Blackhand mount runs that would take in a 730+ ilvl(4set, both trinkets) Mage with loads of high end experience that doesn’t stand in fire. My intention would be to stay with the group (show up for all the raids) at least until Legion (maybe after also, if it turns out I like the people and atmosphere).
What I would expect in return: preferably a 1 day HFC clear (2 if also doing an alt run), my goal would also be to end up with some proper gear upgrades (most 13/13 groups have a BIS geared majority anyway), and possibly both Blackhand and Archimonde mounts (I don’t mind waiting weeks or rolling for those for longer periods either, would like to get them eventually though if possible). I’m also interested in doing both T17 and T18 Meta raiding achievements if any groups still do those.

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Teferi/simple

If you’re interested at all, contact me on skype (“neseriteferi”) so we can have a chat about any possibilities.
Thanks!

PS: I’m also interested in doing CM gold with a proper group if anyone has that going on and wants a mage of any spec