Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    I think that he should stay in the race until the end. If anything, he has a decent chance, and that's something when considering his opposition.
    His chance is far from decent, but I don't get why people want him to drop.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Utinil View Post
    You do realize that in terms of delegates (not super delegates) there is only a 268 delegate difference with 906 still available. Of those 906, 475 come from California (which is a winner take all state), so whoever wins that state would be ahead in actually representing what the members of their party want. The super delegates are what really skews the numbers and is not at all representative of the will of the people. So would you please explain how convincing the super delegates to not be so lopsided would "subvert the overwhelming will of the people"?
    What their party wants you say? California primaries are open election and as such to have such power in this is ludicrous because independents can vote in this.

He's right. Sometimes you *do* have to just give up. This isn't the time though so, the advice is irrelevant.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Considering he is killing it with the under 45 crowd, idk if that is apt.
    I mean these are the same kids who believe in microaggressions and BLM that support him so..... yeah the crazy ones.

Considering he is killing it with the under 45 crowd, idk if that is apt.
    Meh, that's debatable.

I think he's the most popular with millenials who are enticed with the idea of "free" shit, who are not really looking into the gov'ts record of mismanaging and misappropriating funds, and non millennial who aren't contributing much to the tax base.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    office of...? I'm only 25.

SHHHHHH, just go with it.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    I mean these are the same kids who believe in microaggressions and BLM that support him so..... yeah the crazy ones.
    People under 45? Eh? I've never in person met anyone who believes in Microaggressions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    You do realize that in terms of delegates (not super delegates) there is only a 268 delegate difference with 906 still available. Of those 906, 475 come from California (which is a winner take all state), so whoever wins that state would be ahead in actually representing what the members of their party want. The super delegates are what really skews the numbers and is not at all representative of the will of the people. So would you please explain how convincing the super delegates to not be so lopsided would "subvert the overwhelming will of the people"?
    Omg, CA isn't winner take all! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

ALL democratic races are proportional, wow the misinformation is real with these bernie bros.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bernie should stick it out, it's funny watching him humilate himself and further his career of irrelevancy and unrealistic ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    SHHHHHH, just go with it.
    tony, buddy, I'm not here for YOUR amusement, just mine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post

There are far more moderates in this country than there are liberals or conservative.
    The Sanders people are moderate. The Clinton/Trump are the unacceptable face of millitant corporatism.

Historically speaking Sanders would have been at home in the Republican party in past decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    tony, buddy, I'm not here for YOUR amusement, just mine.
    why not?

I haven't heard one damned reason you couldn't or shouldn't run.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    The Sanders people are moderate. The Clinton/Trump are the unacceptable face of millitant corporatism.

Historically speaking Sanders would have been at home in the Republican party in past decades.
    Yeah, the Bernie supporters who broke a police horse's leg are moderate.

lol

get out of here with that shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    Bernie should stick it out, it's funny watching him humilate himself and further his career of irrelevancy and unrealistic ideas.
    Hey man...he got a bill passed to name a post office, he's a true leader.

Deleted
    Delegates are proportional, so if it was win all like with the republicans***, Hillary would be double of Sanders by now.

So effectively the democratic system is what kept him in the race at this point, not his voters.
    Last edited by mmoc925aeb179c; 2016-06-03 at 12:56 AM.

People under 45? Eh? I've never in person met anyone who believes in Microaggressions.
    /wave

Not in person but I think they're a thing, yes.

There's a whole series, give them a watch

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    why not?

yeah, well how many post offices have you renamed????

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    /wave

Not in person but I think they're a thing, yes.
    if you believe in microaggressions, do they come true?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    how many veterans died from not receiving timely or sufficient care while he was on the VA committee?

Deleted

Yeah, the Bernie supporters who broke a police horse's leg are moderate.

lol

get out of here with that shit.
    Weren't you accusing Bernie of being a paedophile earlier?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    here are far more moderates in this country than there are liberals or conservative.
    Considering voter participation rates, no there really aren't more moderates because they tend not to exist. Show me a moderate and I will show you someone who is mostly delusional. There are positions, and then other positions but they don't exist in some Manichean Dualistic struggle for supremacy like the Lord of Light and the Great Other.

Most people don't vote in this country, and moderates, tend to be overtaken by others. Look at the Democrats, they have run as a decidedly moderate Party since the 1990's, how much victory have they had? Indeed their greatest achievement's electorally came about by running on that ideal of being a Left Wing party again.

And look at Trump, who has himself registered many voters.

Moderates do not exist and people who are unaffiliated are not some battleground between these two opposed parties. Heck, much of Sanders voters are not themselves Democrats, but registered independents. This country is no more center right, center or center left than anything and that is purely self-deception.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    how many veterans died from not receiving timely or sufficient care while he was on the VA committee?

Been pushing for more money for vets for a while.