Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ...
    On the other hand you have Trump, who's university is sleezy at the least but not really any better or worse then for profit collegiate institutions. Many of these places charge 1.5x what it would cost for a normal degree while not even being recognized by the entirety of educational establishments. Almost the majority of technical institutes etc that you see advertising on TV have graduation rates lower then 5%, often leading students towards predatory loans instead of conventional student loans, and leaving people with a piece of worthless paper and in some cases almost 300k in debt. Trump university is the same kind of product, just more flamboyant in it's brand name. As they say, don't hate the player, hate the game.
    This is your defense of Trump? That he created a sleazy university that rips off working class Americans, and it's ok because of all the other sleazy universities?

Quote Originally Posted by FiveDkp View Post
    The DNC convention will be more of a shitshow than the Republican Convention.
    Not really. There are some Republicans now trying to do anything they can to remove Trump as a nominee, after they all backed him. Thanks to these comments about this judge that was installed as a state supreme court by Arnold Swarzenegger and then as a Federal judge by Obama. So it was a bipartisan appointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post

- - - Updated - - -

And yet she's more liked than Trump.
    Id say that just shows how low information, uneducated and politically biased the partisan left has become.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Id say that just shows how low information, uneducated and politically biased the partisan left has become.
    And care to provide why Trump is a better option in terms of policies?

Why? Because he actually has real scandals and she has faux ones? That actually means they are more educated.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    And care to provide why Trump is a better option in terms of policies?
    Cuz he is not on the left, duh. /s

15+ Year Old Account
    Between the two presidential candidates, one has yet to even be indicted of wrongdoing, meanwhile the other is facing likely conviction of fraud and deception, especially in taking advantage of older people which is explicitly illegal. This same candidate was also caught trying to bribe officials to have the case thrown out.

So if Hillary supporters are low information, what would you call people who call Hillary a crook while defending a man who lies, scams, bribes, and cheats?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nethlord View Post
    Being involved in lots of pursuits shouldn't equate automatically to lots of lawsuits.
    But it often does.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega10 View Post
    This is your defense of Trump? That he created a sleazy university that rips off working class Americans, and it's ok because of all the other sleazy universities?
    To be fair, the other sleazy universities are at least usually universities and give an actual degree.

7+ Year Old Account
    isn't it amazing that politics can turn anyone into carbon copies of the nominees? you begin to make personal attacks on the people that don't think or react like you think they should. if they don't follow your candidate they are obviously morons and idiots. impressive bit of psychology at work there.
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

7+ Year Old Account
    Looks like things are heating up for the Florida AG who Trump bribed

Trump’s Florida Rally Likely to Rekindle University Controversy

The Florida press has been packed with coverage of the ties between Ms. Bondi and Mr. Trump. Complaints were filed this week against Ms. Bondi with the Florida Ethics Commission, Florida Elections Commission and Florida Bar.

Wrote Miami Herald columnist Fred Grimm: “Despite the ethical conflicts, Bondi is scheduled to appear with Trump at a campaign rally in Tampa Saturday. When Donald Trump buys himself an attorney general, he gets his money’s worth.”

Earlier this week, attempting to contain the backlash over his accusation that the Mexican-American judge presiding over the lawsuit is biased against him, Mr. Trump said he was “misconstrued” and would drop the subject.

But the New York businessman has continued to poke at the matter. He said no one should be judged by their race when he addressed hundreds of conservative activists in Washington, D.C. on Friday, and he later called himself “the least racist person that you’ve ever seen” at a Richmond, Va. rally.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/0...y-controversy/
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump supporters dont care how racist he is.

Trumps bigotry is of a flavor many don't understand so it glosses over a lot of people. His bigotry is fueled by money and he hates any particular class that threatens his money. In the 1960s he would have rallied against black people, not because he particularly hated black people but because he had a company that made all the "Whites Only" and "Coloreds Only" signs.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Why? Because he actually has real scandals and she has faux ones? That actually means they are more educated.

- - - Updated - - -

Cuz he is not on the left, duh. /s
    i dunno, from my POV, hillary is not on the left either, but i'm from latin america, and my left is far to the left of yours
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    i dunno, from my POV, hillary is not on the left either, but i'm from latin america, and my left is far to the left of yours
    I don't think most people think she is on the left either but that is why the /sarcasm tag was there. She of course is on the left of Trump and his followers though. But they are so far to the right anything to the left of them are communists.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I don't think most people think she is on the left either but that is why the /sarcasm tag was there. She of course is on the left of Trump and his followers though. But they are so far to the right anything to the left of them are communists.
    well, my left gave the world Ernesto Che guevara, Salvador Allende, the Tupamarus, the MIR, Sendero luminoso (a maosit group in peru)
    she is not on the left, even sanders, he's on the middle road almost
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker