Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    How is he anti-minority though? I hear this a lot, but I've never seen anything bring up concrete examples. Anti illegal immigration =/= anti minority. If you mean specifically anti-Islam, maybe.

Wait, so everyone employing illegal immigrants are slavers? Is that what you're saying?

I'm by no means a supporter of Trump, but really, what the fuck are you talking about? Slavery?!
    They are not? Pay them peanuts and threaten legal action if they complain about mistreatment.

The methodology might be different but the end result is the same. But continue your little pro trump brand of apologism and argue that just because the chains come in the form of blackmail instead of irons it's not slavery.

Trump merely reaps what he sows, preach intolerance,get violent protesters, that's you don't see this happening nearly as much with the other candidates.

Simple cause and effect is apparently beyond some people.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

I think supporting the illegal alien trade is comparable to supporting the slave trade. I am against slavery, 100% against slavery.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    the Far Left (because normal left leaning people aren't this backwards) will continue to be the aggressors whilst trying to say the Right are the violent ones.

I've found that on the internet the larger your victim complex the more likely you are to be a gigantic fucking hypocrite.
    This is what is happening in Australia at the moment.

Center/Right group starts protest. Left group rolls up, starts violence, blames the racist right group and then cry victims of suppression of free speech when theyre told to piss off.

The left love their freedom of speech nonsense, but apparently only allow it when it agrees with their viewpoint.

Deleted
    Cheap f-cks ! At least throw cake or rotten tomatoes.

We once had to shoot an ad for eggs in school, which was basically my "husband" throwing eggs at me, because I cheated on him. Those stupid things didn't break and it f-cking hurt !

This is an unrealistic presentation. God knows what some farmers feed their f-cking chickens.

On a serious note...no, no serious note. Just throw sh-t at each other until police arrives, get arrested for vandalism and in worst case fired, because you're in jail. Isn't it more satisfying to get gold stars on Gawker for snarky comments ?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post

Center/Right group starts protest. Left group rolls up, starts violence, blames the racist right group and then cry victims of suppression of free speech when theyre told to piss off.

The left love their freedom of speech nonsense, but apparently only allow it when it agrees with their viewpoint.
    As an Australian, I am well aware of this and it annoys me just as much.

Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post

The left is a global movement now. The lefts book is called rules for radicals, or rules for revolutionary's, written by saul alinsky. He was one piece of anti American garbage. Oh trump knows this and he is using their own book against them. That's the only way to fight them and its the way trump is fighting them.

Trump is no dummy, he has dealt with real tough guys before. He is going to play those anti American alinsky cocksuckers like a fiddle.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals
    Last edited by Hooked; 2016-06-03 at 09:19 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    They are not? Pay them peanuts and threaten legal action if they complain about mistreatment.

The methodology might be different but the end result is the same. But continue your little pro trump brand of apologism and argue that just because the chains come in the form of blackmail instead of irons it's not slavery.

Trump merely reaps what he sows, preach intolerance,get violent protesters, that's you don't see this happening nearly as much with the other candidates.

Simple cause and effect is apparently beyond some people.
    So you hate the fact that he's against illegal immigration, but you also hate the fact that people hire illegal immigrants? What do you want done then? Let them all in without proper process, but stop them from gaining any sort of employment?

This thread is so bitter I want to drink it with mini almond bundt cakes every evening.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Only gonna be a few more elections like this one where I can actually say fuck going to work, I'm staying home to protest, and watch america fall to pieces as the majority of this country gets fed up with the government.

this is absolutely ludicrous. This IS NOT peaceful protest. Every single person that throws an egg, a punch, a kick, lights something on fire should be arrested.

These people are the problem, not Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Good, trumps a prick. The more riots at his events the better.
    Disclaimer: I do not support Trump.

But violence at his events by the protesters only makes his cause stronger, its like star wars give in to your hate thing. Moderate people are leaning towards trump now because they see bernie/hillary people being animals on TV. Trust me, starting a civil war is not in anyones best interest.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

If those political views involve discrimination, bigotry and slavery of the common folk, I don't see why not.
    Does it scare you that simply screaming "OMG BIGOT! RACIST!" no longer works on people?

Deleted
    The best part of all these leftists and their anti-Trump rhetoric is their main slogan seems to be "Fuck Trump".

I mean, really, what an insightful, articulate, and well worded slogan. It obviously took many months of deep thought and consideration to come up with such an intelligent retort to Donald Trump.

Too bad they shot Harambe. Would be fun to round up all the "protestors" and throw them into his gorilla enclosure. Put that on PPV, I would watch it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    The best part of all these leftists and their anti-Trump rhetoric is their main slogan seems to be "Fuck Trump".

I mean, really, what an insightful, articulate, and well worded slogan. It obviously took many months of deep thought and consideration to come up with such an intelligent retort to Donald Trump.

Too bad they shot Harambe. Would be fun to round up all the "protestors" and throw them into his gorilla enclosure. Put that on PPV, I would watch it!
    His entire platform is an inarticulate mess. "Mexicans are bad. Muslims are bad." I hope he paid a lot of money for that campaign management.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    His entire platform is an inarticulate mess. "Mexicans are bad. Muslims are bad." I hope he paid a lot of money for that campaign management.
    If that is actually what you think his entire platform is...well, then, you belong with the "protesters". Your level of intelligence is on par with theirs.

10+ Year Old Account
    If that is actually what you think his entire platform is...well, then, you belong with the "protesters". Your level of intelligence is on par with theirs.
    "You're stupid!"

So silly.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If those political views involve discrimination, bigotry and slavery of the common folk, I don't see why not.
    In other words you support fascism.

Good thing left winged people are anti gun because they tend to be violent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    "You're stupid!"

So silly.
    Not as silly as your sig pic. As much as I like Henrik, he got dusted in the first round. Also, Holtby is most likely gonna get the Vezina this year. He is not longer King Henry, more like a 5th or 6th in line prince. Hell, Matt Murray is taking his crown from him right now.

Stood in the Fire The5thVegetable's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm almost hoping Trump'll win at this point, just so I can watch the ensuing shitstorm

10+ Year Old Account
    Not as silly as your sig pic. As much as I like Henrik, he got dusted in the first round. Also, Holtby is most likely gonna get the Vezina this year. He is not longer King Henry, more like a 5th or 6th in line prince. Hell, Matt Murray is taking his crown from him right now.
    That picture has been there for like 4 years. And I didn't realize Hank was playing all by himself. The team failed him, not the other way around.

But let's do something fun and take your tangent and compare it to the smoke and mirrors act that is the foundation of Trump's campaign to take eyes off the real issues. Bit of a run-on sentence, but meh.