Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    despite being a wow fansite since like forever, all other mmo's are pretty much dead or dying
    Along with WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by smokii View Post
    isn't it a blizz supported fansite now? been that way for a while

i do remember the days when other mmo's were mentioned, but i guess it's down to chaud and boub to do with it as they wish, or as their curse contracts tell them
    It's not. It may have been part of the fansite program at some point, which has been revamped now and then. I don't know if it's still a thing, anymore. Now it's about who you know.

Blizzard has occasionally commented on how unscrupulous MMOC has been in their datamining, revealing lore or changes without context and causing big drama issues in the playerbase, or cycling news that they'd rather got buried. They like Wowhead better, which is kind of obvious in the interviews, deals, promotions, etc., they usually get.

But MMOC has more active forums, so I usually come here first.

There are other living MMOs?

Deleted
    Off topic at least has (sometimes) interesting discussions, the WoW forums here are just braindead circlejerking over one or the other issue.

I wonder which sub-forum is the most active one in the last, say, 6 months or so.

MMO makes post of big updates of various MMOs still when they're relevant, otherwise this is pretty much a WoW website. Has been since I joined way back in 2009...

10+ Year Old Account
    "NOW THEY POST WOW STUFF"

Umm where have you been the last, oh, idk, say 8 years?

Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    yeah its a wow fansite so why do we get ghostcrawler tweets all the damn time, he doesnt work for blizzard or on wow anymore, what next holinka tweets once he's gone, ghostcrawlers opinion doesnt even matter anymore
    His opinion doesn't matter, but it's still interesting to hear (Especially now that he isn't chained down by Blizzard in the things he can say, other then left over NDA stuff like future expansions or whatever).

Infractions: 2

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoldam View Post
    His opinion doesn't matter, but it's still interesting to hear
    I personally don't see why the opinion of someone who managed to completely ruin the game matters, to anyone.

I'd love to see him kicked on his ass a few times for what he did.

Wait this is a WoW forum? I thought it was a off-topic forum specializing in feminism, gender issues, social justice and migration?

Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post
    there is other less popular mmo forums on this website
    but they don't seem to get much attention anymore
    years ago they would have their stuff right next to wow stuff
    now they only post wow stuff
    i only come to this forum for wow stuff anyway but thats not the point
    never really frequented any of them. mmo champs has always been a stopping point for discussions about wow or discussions about crap that has nothing to do with gaming.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    Wait this is a WoW forum? I thought it was a off-topic forum specializing in feminism, gender issues, social justice and migration?
    that is just most of the time.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    It's always been a WoW fansite.

Since WoW is the Champion of the MMO's.
    I'll be honest I didn't even know we had other MMO forums for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    While simultaneously not allowing threads on race or gender. It's complicated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    I personally don't see why the opinion of someone who managed to completely ruin the game matters, to anyone.

I'd love to see him kicked on his ass a few times for what he did.
    A lot more then Ghostcrawler ruined WoW.

Infractions: 2

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    WoW was the first MMO.

And invented the fantasy genre.
    I laughed way too much at this comment. +1 internet to you, good sir or madam.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    I laughed way too much at this comment. +1 internet to you, good sir or madam.
    He´s a madam.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

you press
    enter too much
    and never use capitalization
    or punctuation
    it makes it very frustrating
    to read
    so please grammar

OT: I might as well join in on the dead horse beating party. It's always been Wow centric, everything else only showed up when they were brand new or before they came out, Wildstar being the last if I remember correctly. Now MMOs are a dying breed, at least for now. It could be years or decades before we see a revival of the genre imho. and who knows where MMO Champ will be by then? Right now there is no news about other MMOs because... Well, there is no news; it's as simple as that.
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    WoW is ending soon. Mark my words right here right now.
    They're shifting to a Diablo MMO and putting World of Warcraft on hold for the moment/a while.
    Prophet tikcol at your disposal any day, any time.
    Spoken by the great prophet on 6/29/17

Deleted
    MMO-Champion focuses on WoW mainly and that leads to people discussing about World of Warcraft more than any other game, but it doesn't hurt that much since you get to read and discuss about other games aswell, even though the discussions might not be as long or good as the WoW or any other blizzard game forum section offers in MMO-Champion.