Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    It's really sad to see people turn to essentially 'desperate flailing' at this point, because they have no prospect whatsoever for any positive future. Palestinians are becoming essentially an apocalyptic/post-apocalyptic society.
    Yeah and all they need to do is stop. Everyone would be on the Palestinians side if they just stopped supporting terrorism. I am beyond that now though, I will never side with Palestinians, ever. IM not even jewish and I don't even particularly like jews, but right is right.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2016-06-06 at 07:36 AM.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    The funny thing is that under "Israeli occupation" the arabs have the best lives possible.
    During the Roman occupation the jews did have the best lives possible..... Yet it was full of bloody Jewish uprising......
    Last edited by mmoc957ac7b970; 2016-06-06 at 07:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Yeah and all they need to do is stop.
    I don't think quietly accepting being ethnically cleansed from Palestine is a valid solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    Palestinian tries to stab Israeli soldier Israel bombs three UN-schools in Gaza
    (Source: Wikipedia)
    (Source: Your ass)

I don't think quietly accepting being ethnically cleansed from Palestine is a valid solution.
    Well I guess only a war can decide who stays. I don't think it will be your buddies who win. Israel is pretty god damn nice considering their capability.

Quote Originally Posted by zmp View Post
    Cant blame her for at least trying.
    Yep my thoughts exactly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Well I guess only a war can decide who stays. I don't think it will be your buddies who win. Israel is pretty god damn nice considering their capability.
    Israel is another Serbia that's avoided a NATO bombing by way of religious nostalgia.

Israel is another Serbia that's avoided a NATO bombing by way of religious nostalgia.
    I side with Israel, I don't care who you side with.

Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    "There were seven shellings at United Nations Relief (UNRWA) facilities in the Gaza Strip (...) On three separate occasions (...) UNRWA announced that rockets had been found in their schools"

Surely this Wikipedia Article was pulled out of someone's ass, espeshil when considering they merely cite 639 sources.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_I...3Gaza_conflict

What's this particular event have to do with your link and past events that have happened here?
    Your post puts the two together in one sentence, like Israel bombed schools because some random someone tried to stab a soldier on June 2 of 2016.
    Or this was a joke as to what Israel might have done?
    Usually Israel bombs back once they shoot rockets over the border, not over random stabbings.

I'm still confused why people find it surprising that a group of people doesn't like being held subject by another group of people and resorts to violence as a way of trying to gain independence.

Especially considering that this is how a lot of countries, like the US, gained their independence. Would people react differently if it was the other way around with Israel trying to gain independence from Palestine? I'm sure they would.

Deleted
    Yeah and all they need to do is stop. Everyone would be on the Palestinians side if they just stopped supporting terrorism. I am beyond that now though, I will never side with Palestinians, ever. IM not even jewish and I don't even particularly like jews, but right is right.
    And dishonour Allah and the countless martyrs that died trying to exterminate the filthy jews from their lands? Never going to happen.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.